|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 50-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is distinctive about the way the Librarian speaks?
(a) He can only say "ook".
(b) He mixes Latin with colloquial English.
(c) He drops his H's.
(d) He always speaks in block capitals.
2. At what age do dwarfs reach puberty?
(a) About 55.
(b) About 15.
(c) About 100.
(d) About 65.
3. What does Vetinari officially attribute the footprints in the alley to?
(a) A wading bird.
(b) A hippopotamus.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A dragon.
4. Which word is missing from this ritual password of the Elucidated Brethren: "The _______ owl hoots in the night."
5. Which street are Vimes, Colon, Carrot and Nobby walking down when they hear the dragon?
(a) Shambles Lane.
(b) Shady Lane.
(c) Sator Square.
(d) Sweetheart Lane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sam Vimes hide the plaster cast of the dragon's footprint?
2. Who of the following does not inspect the footprints in the alley and the charred remains of the criminals?
3. How does Vimes drunkenly pronounce "tremble in their boots"?
4. Where did Carrot first meet Sam Vimes?
5. How does Carrot get from the Ramtops to Ankh-Morpork?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)