Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What course of action does Red Horse suggest to Hrothulf?
2. What has happened to the Shaper?
3. Where do Hrothgar's men watch for an attack?
4. How do the strangers arrive?
5. The giant has the strength of how many men?
Essay Topic 1
What has caused the people's faith to falter? Why do they continue to believe in their gods/statues? Is this a natural cycle for religion to take?
Essay Topic 2
What do you think Grendel means that it was inevitable that a blind man came to Hrothgar's hall? Why is the man's blindness significant to the story or his role within the hall?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the use of the word "theories" in the book. Grendel refers to theories, the dragon refers theories also. What theories do they propose? How are the dragon and Grendel theories themselves?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)