Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What course of action does Red Horse suggest to Hrothulf?
2. What has happened to the Shaper?
3. Where do Hrothgar's men watch for an attack?
4. How do the strangers arrive?
5. The giant has the strength of how many men?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Grendel's state of mind in the twelfth year of his war. Is he going crazy? Has his power over Hrothgar overwhelmed him?
Essay Topic 2
Now that Grendel has been terminated as a threat to Hrothgar, what other threats does Hrothgar now face? Are these threats easier to handle than Grendel? Do you think that Hrothgar should have been more concerned about his political position rather than Grendel's raids?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think that Grendel continues to update the reader on the dragon? Why does Grendel refer to the dragon by smell?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)