Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Chapter 10, what do Finn and Hengest pledge to each other?
2. Which craftsman has a special place in the village?
3. The speaker says it is the "disfigured son of" what?
4. What does Grendel see for the first time the night he hangs in the tree?
5. What is the creature's name?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why is Grendel drawn to and repulsed by Hrothgar's great hall?
2. Describe life around...
This section contains 1,346 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)