|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many strangers are there?
2. Who is the lead stranger said to have challenged to a swimming match?
3. What does Grendel imagine the stranger to be for a split second?
(a) A bear
(b) His mother
(c) A monster
(d) A dragon
4. What threat, besides Grendel, does Hrothgar face?
(b) A younger king
5. Grendel says that everything that happened was what?
(a) An accident
(b) A miracle
(c) A Mistake
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the strangers arrive?
2. What is the name of Hrothgar's third child?
3. What is Hygmod leading when he meets Hrothgar?
4. Grendel refers to a what between Wealtheow and Hrothgar?
5. Who challenges the strength and purpose of the Geatish stranger?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)