|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Grendel begins to fight the stranger he considers him what?
(a) A coward
(b) An equal match in strength
(c) An easy match
(d) Too strong for Grendel
2. What is the name of the priest who comes to Grendel in the middle of the night?
3. What do the people sacrifice to the god statues?
(a) A calf
(b) A virgin
(c) An ox
(d) A child
4. The three priests think Ork is?
(d) Telling the truth
5. What has happened to the Shaper?
(a) He is sick
(b) He lost his voice
(c) He died
(d) He left
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grendel slip on that gives the stranger the upper hand?
2. Who challenges the strength and purpose of the Geatish stranger?
3. At what time of day do the strangers arrive?
4. What does the coast guard wish to know of the strangers?
5. Why is Wealtheow not immediately allowed in the hall with the strangers?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)