Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Grendel sit to watch the mens' activities?
(a) The top of Hrothgar's hall
(b) The circle of gods
(c) The eaves of the forest
(d) The dragon's cave
2. Who leaves Hrothgar's hall unimpressed by the blind man's words?
(d) The old Shaper
3. In Chapter 7, who sings at the feast when Wealtheow is given to Hrothgar?
4. What does Hrothgar think Grendel is hanging from the tree?
(a) A bear
(b) A cave troll
(c) An oak-tree spirit
(d) A man
5. What does Grendel call the words of the blind man?
(d) Beautiful songs
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grendel caught in when the bull charges him?
2. What does Grendel ultimately do to the outlawed men?
3. Which craftsman has a special place in the village?
4. What Biblical stories does the harper sing of?
5. Where does Grendel live?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)