|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the downside of Grendel's new power?
(a) He has not fun
(b) He is alone
(c) His mother wants to come along
(d) He is always hungry for more
2. Why is Unferth so weak?
(a) Because he has traveled a far distance
(b) Because he is wounded
(c) Because he is old
(d) Because the journey into the cave is difficult
3. What does Grendel do with Unferth when he comes to the cave?
(a) Leaves him for his mother
(b) Feeds him to the firesnakes
(c) Eats him
(d) Takes him back to Hrothgar's hall
4. How does Grendel discover that he cannot be harmed by weapons?
(a) His mother scratches him
(b) A guard attacks him
(c) He hits himself with a knife
(d) He steps on a spearhead
5. Grendel says the priests taste like what?
(c) Duck eggs
(d) Old goat
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves Hrothgar's hall unimpressed by the blind man's words?
2. Who is Unferth's father?
3. Who does Ork tell the other priests he has been speaking too?
4. What do the village children make in the snow?
5. What does Grendel discover after leaving the dragon?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)