* Grendel has been waging his idiotic war for twelve years.
* Grendel tells about himself and his hatred for nature.
* Grendel torments the men of Hrothgar's hall. He is frustrated with the men but cannot leave them alone.
* Grendel tells about his childhood and the games he used to play.
* Grendel also tells about the first time he met men.
* Grendel was caught in a tree and at night a group of Hrothgar's men discovered him.
* Grendel was not impressed by their appearance but continued to visit the mead hall.
* Grendel explains his decision to wage war on Hrothgar.
* Grendel tells about the warring between the tribes and Hrothgar's rise to power.
* A new Shaper arrives at Hrothgar's hall.
* The Shaper sings stories that intrigue and repel Grendel.
* Grendel does not like Hrothgar's great mead hall.
* Grendel tells how Hrothgar came to build Hart.
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)