|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Billy's house in Act 3, Scene 3?
(b) Dion's eldest son.
2. What does Billy say life is like on the far ecstatic star?
(a) A marriage.
(b) A ghost's shadow.
(c) A dancing flame.
(d) A fresh sea breeze.
3. What kind of periodical is Billy reading?
(a) An architectural periodical.
(b) A science periodical.
(c) A literature periodical.
(d) A film periodical.
4. What is Cybel wearing?
(a) A kimono.
(c) A dressing gown.
(d) A bed sheet.
5. What does Cybel tell Billy will happen when he wakes up?
(a) The sun will rise.
(b) The ghosts will be gone.
(c) The moon will be full.
(d) His sould will be in heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Margaret's eyes shine with?
2. Where does Margaret say her sons have gone?
3. What does Cybel say is the prayer she taught Billy?
4. What does Billy tear into four pieces?
5. Where does Act 3, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)