|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret ask Billy to call her?
2. What does Margaret call Billy?
(a) An unloved spirit.
(b) A stupid old fool.
(c) A repressed old man.
(d) A lonely soul.
3. What does Margaret say Billy's face looked like?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A devil.
(d) A chipmunk.
4. Where does Act 3, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Margaret's basement.
(b) Margaret's dining room.
(c) Margaret's sitting room.
(d) Margaret's kitchen.
5. What does Billy offer the man when he enters his office?
(a) A whisky.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A brandy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Billy say he has buried Dion?
2. What does Billy say is warm?
3. What does Dion tell Billy he must do?
4. What does Margaret say Dion has become?
5. What does Cybel tell Billy will happen when he wakes up?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)