|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Billy say he has buried Dion?
(a) In the forest.
(b) On the beach.
(c) Under his patio.
(d) In his garden.
2. What is the only thing Billy is wearing in this scene?
(a) A bowler hat.
(b) A black cloak.
(c) A white cloth.
(d) A white shawl.
3. What does Billy say the laughter of heaven sows earth with?
(a) A hail of rocks.
(b) A thunder of voices.
(c) A rain of tears.
(d) A brain storm.
4. Where does Act 3, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Billy's library.
(b) Margaret's kitchen
(c) Billy's office.
(d) Dion's office.
5. What does Billy offer the man when he enters his office?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A whisky.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A brandy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy say Dion never does?
2. What does Margaret say Billy's face looked like?
3. Where does Margaret say her sons have gone?
4. What does Billy say he is safely in?
5. Which character in Act 4, Scene 1 says "Got him!"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)