|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dion call an ancient humorist?
2. Who does Margaret say she met on the street?
(a) Billy Brown.
(b) Mr. Anthony.
(c) Mrs. Brown.
(d) Paul Jenkins.
3. Who does Margaret say takes up a lot of Dion's time?
(a) The children.
(c) His lover.
4. Why does Cybel say she likes sob tunes?
(a) They make her feel lucky.
(b) They make her wise to people.
(c) They bring out her emotions.
(d) They bring in business.
5. What kind of husband does Dion call himself?
(a) An ideal husband.
(b) A reluctant husband.
(c) A loving husband.
(d) A false husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cybel say Dion was born with?
2. What does Dion say the meek shall inherit?
3. What name does Dion call Cybel to imply she is maternal?
4. Who does Dion say he must make a goodbye call to?
5. What does Dion call the Gods?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Billy hide Dion's death from Margaret?
2. How does Margaret surprise the two draftsmen?
3. How does Margaret react when Brown enters her sitting room?
4. Why is Billy trying to destroy Dion?
5. Why does Mr. Anthony not want Dion to attend college?
6. Why are Margaret and Dion struggling to live?
7. Summarize Act 3, Scene 3.
8. What does Margaret tell Dion about Billy?
9. How does Cybel's mask hide who she is in reality?
10. What does Billy confide to Dion's mask?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)