|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of husband does Dion call himself?
(a) A reluctant husband.
(b) A loving husband.
(c) An ideal husband.
(d) A false husband.
2. Who does Margaret say has made her feel crazy?
(a) Mrs. Brown.
(c) Mr. Anthony.
3. What did Mr. Anthony's mother used to believe it was time to do when there was a full moon?
(a) Lock the doors.
(d) Slaughter a cow.
4. What does Cybel ask Dion to do before he goes?
(a) Lock the windows.
(b) Turn off the music.
(c) Say goodnight.
(d) Turn off the lights.
5. What did Dion tell Brown he had destroyed?
(a) His notes.
(b) His book collection.
(c) His marriage.
(d) His paintings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shop does Margaret want Dion to stop at?
2. Who does Margaret say tells stories about Dion?
3. What does Cybel say Dion was born with?
4. What does Dion tell Billy he has given up?
5. Who does Dion call an ancient humorist?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cybel deceive Billy in this scene?
2. How does Billy hide Dion's death from Margaret?
3. How does Billy upset the Capitol Committee?
4. Summarize Act 3, Scene 3.
5. Why does Dion refer to himself in the third person in Act 2, Scene 2?
6. How does Margaret react to seeing Billy in Dion's mask?
7. How has Billy's life changed in the last seven years?
8. Summarize Act 2, Scene 2.
9. What does the Brown family talk about?
10. How does Cybel's mask hide who she is in reality?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)