|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the committee say the Municipal is currently too much like?
(a) A French tower.
(b) A Russian government building.
(c) A Greco-Roman tomb.
(d) A British Raj temple.
2. What does Margaret want Dion to start doing again?
3. What is the name of the character O'Neill describes as pretty and vivacious?
4. Which character enters Billy's office in Scene 2?
(c) Mrs. Young.
(d) Mr. Young.
5. What does Dion tell the boys they must inherit from their mother?
(a) The stars.
(b) The sun.
(c) The moon.
(d) The earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the doctor told Dion to stop?
2. What field of work do Billy's father and mother want him to enter after college?
3. What does Dion say every sob tune is?
4. Which of Dion's children smooths back his hair?
5. Where does Scene 3 take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Billy show he is still smitten with Margaret?
2. Why does Billy say he wants Dion to work for him?
3. How has Billy's life changed in the last seven years?
4. Summarize Act 2, Scene 1.
5. How does Margaret react to seeing Billy in Dion's mask?
6. How does Margaret show her lack of pride in this scene?
7. How does Billy persuade Dion to work for him?
8. What excuse does Dion make for wearing Billy's clothes?
9. Describe Margaret in the epilogue?
10. What does Dion tell his sons before he leaves them?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)