|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret say she is to Dion's moon?
(a) The hills.
(b) The sun.
(c) The sea.
(d) The river.
2. What did Mr. Anthony's mother used to believe it was time to do when there was a full moon?
(a) Lock the doors.
(b) Slaughter a cow.
3. What does Margaret say Dion has kept up since coming home from holiday a year ago?
(a) Whoring and drugs.
(b) Running and stretching.
(c) Meditating and reading.
(d) Drinking and gambling.
4. Who does Margaret say she met on the street?
(a) Billy Brown.
(b) Mr. Anthony.
(c) Mrs. Brown.
(d) Paul Jenkins.
5. What does Dion need to play a tune on the jukebox?
(a) A nickel.
(b) A password.
(c) A dime.
(d) A key.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character O'Neill describes as pretty and vivacious?
2. What does Margaret claim Dion always tells people?
3. Who does Dion say are blind in spirit?
4. What does Margaret say Dion was doing when she left?
5. What is the name of the book Dion is reading from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Margaret say she remembers about June months on the pier?
2. How does Cybel reassure Billy?
3. Why is Mr. Brown angry at his business partner, Mr. Anthony?
4. How does Billy show he is still smitten with Margaret?
5. How does Margaret show her lack of pride in this scene?
6. How does Margaret react to Billy's death?
7. Why are Margaret and Dion struggling to live?
8. How does Cybel's mask hide who she is in reality?
9. How does Mrs. Anthony change her husband's mind about sending Dion to college?
10. Summarize Act 2, Scene 2.
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)