|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret want Dion to start doing again?
2. What piece of furniture lies to the right of the desk?
(a) An armchair.
(b) An office lounge.
(c) A drinks cabinet.
(d) A sofa.
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Cybel's parlor.
(b) Billy's office.
(c) Dion's studio.
(d) Margaret's kitchen.
4. In what part of Brown's office does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The drafting room.
(b) The meeting room.
(c) The computer room.
(d) The telephone room.
5. Who does Margaret say takes up a lot of Dion's time?
(c) His lover.
(d) The children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shop does Margaret want Dion to stop at?
2. What career does Billy say Dion would have been good at?
3. What does Cybel say Billy wants her to throw away?
4. What does Dion say it is not in him to be?
5. Who arrives at Billy's house in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)