|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dion need to play a tune on the jukebox?
(a) A password.
(b) A key.
(c) A nickel.
(d) A dime.
2. What does Billy tell Margaret Dion is hard at work designing?
(a) The State Capitol.
(b) The City Cathredral.
(c) The Municipal Building.
(d) The Town Hall.
3. Which character enters Billy's office in Scene 2?
(b) Mr. Young.
(c) Mrs. Young.
4. What is Billy Dion unafraid to appear in?
(a) Army uniform.
(b) His pajamas.
(c) Women's clothes.
(d) His dressing gown.
5. What does Cybel say Dion will never do?
(a) Beat her.
(b) Grow up.
(c) Fall in love.
(d) Divorce Margaret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret ask Billy to call her?
2. What does Billy say he is safely in?
3. What does Dion tell Billy he has given up?
4. What does Dion tell Billy he must do?
5. What reason does Dion give for stopping exercise?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)