|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card game are Dion and Cybil playing?
2. What does Billy tell Margaret Dion is hard at work designing?
(a) The Town Hall.
(b) The State Capitol.
(c) The City Cathredral.
(d) The Municipal Building.
3. What does Cybel tell Dion to stop doing?
4. What does Margaret say Dion has been full of lately?
(a) Self confidence and beauty.
(b) Laughter and kindness.
(c) Ambition and energy.
(d) Love and fun.
5. What does the committee say the Municipal is currently too much like?
(a) A British Raj temple.
(b) A Greco-Roman tomb.
(c) A Russian government building.
(d) A French tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dion tell Margaret he has got to say?
2. What does Dion say is dead?
3. What does the man say Billy's plan is too much like?
4. What does Cybel say Dion will never do?
5. What does Margaret say Dion has kept up since coming home from holiday a year ago?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)