|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy tell Margaret Dion is hard at work designing?
(a) The City Cathredral.
(b) The Municipal Building.
(c) The State Capitol.
(d) The Town Hall.
2. What kind of meat does Margaret want Dion to buy?
3. What does Cybel say Dion was born with?
(a) Ghosts in his eyes.
(b) Horns on his forehead.
(c) Mud in his ears.
(d) Thorns in his mouth.
4. What does the committee say the Municipal is currently too much like?
(a) A Russian government building.
(b) A British Raj temple.
(c) A French tower.
(d) A Greco-Roman tomb.
5. What does Margaret offer to fry for Dion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dion tell Margaret he has got to say?
2. Who does Dion say are blind in spirit?
3. What does the man say Billy's plan is too much like?
4. What shop does Margaret want Dion to stop at?
5. What does Billy offer the man when he enters his office?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)