|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose mask does Billy wear when he greets Margaret?
(b) His own.
(d) His father's.
2. What kind of drink does Dion get from Billy's drink cabinet?
(a) A whisky.
(b) An ale.
(c) A sherry.
(d) A brandy.
3. What does Brown say is burning his insides out?
4. What does the author say the expression on Billy's face suggests?
(a) A Roman consul.
(b) A French libertine.
(c) A Greek poet.
(d) A British lord.
5. What does Dion tell Billy he has given up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of state does the author say Dion is in?
2. What does Dion say he has been celebrating?
3. Who does Dion say his mask turns him into?
4. What does Billy say Dion no longer needs?
5. What does Dion need to play a tune on the jukebox?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)