|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Dion call Cybel to imply she is maternal?
(a) Miss Earth.
(b) Miss Nature.
(c) Miss Maminka.
(d) Miss Nanny.
2. What does Cybel ask Dion to state?
(a) His dirty secrets.
(b) His final wish.
(c) His dishonorable intentions.
(d) His past life.
3. What does Billy say Dion no longer needs?
4. What does the author say the expression on Billy's face suggests?
(a) A Roman consul.
(b) A French libertine.
(c) A Greek poet.
(d) A British lord.
5. Whose death does Dion talk about in the third scene?
(a) His father's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His daughter's.
(d) His brother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dion need to play a tune on the jukebox?
2. What does Billy tear into four pieces?
3. Who does Billy say his work has been done in the name of?
4. Who does Billy say his design for the Capitol could do just as well for?
5. What does Dion tell Billy he must do?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)