|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret say Dion is on the verge of?
(a) A work of genuis.
(b) Divorcing her.
(c) A nervous breakdown.
(d) Quitting his job.
2. What does Dion tell the servant he has come to conclude?
(a) A marriage.
(b) A bargain.
(c) A friendship.
(d) A proposal.
3. Whose mask lies on the desk next to Billy?
(a) Margaret's mask.
(b) Dion's mask.
(c) Billy's mask.
(d) His father's mask.
4. What does Billy tear into four pieces?
(a) His mask.
(b) Dion's photograph.
(c) The committee's check.
(d) His plan.
5. What does Billy say the street is full of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown say is burning his insides out?
2. Which character comes into the room to talk to Dion?
3. What does the Younger Draftsman say Dion is as drunk as?
4. What name does Dion call Cybel to imply she is maternal?
5. What does Dion tell Billy he has given up?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)