|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown say is burning his insides out?
2. What does Billy say the street is full of?
3. Who does Billy say his work has been done in the name of?
(a) Mr. Anthony.
(b) Mr. Brown.
4. Which character comes into the room to talk to Dion?
(c) Mrs. Brown.
(d) Mrs. Young.
5. Whose mask does Billy wear when he greets Margaret?
(a) His own.
(d) His father's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Younger Draftsman say Dion is as drunk as?
2. What does Margaret say Dion is on the verge of?
3. Whose death does Dion talk about in the third scene?
4. What does Dion ask is still at Billy's office?
5. What kind of sheep does Dion say he is?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)