|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Herbert tell Pip to do when Pip says he is in love with Estella?
2. Why is Biddy upset with Pip when he comes home from London?
3. How does Estella say her family feels about Pip when she sees him in London?
4. Who runs the Pocket's household?
5. What does Miss Havisham say she has no right to be?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Mr. Jaggers discuss with Pip when they meet on Pip's twenty-first birthday?
This section contains 926 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)