|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pip plan to get on board the big ship heading abroad?
2. Where does someone want to meet Pip concerning Provis?
3. With what does Mr. Wemmick surprise Pip after Magwitch is arrested?
4. Where is Magwitch taken after he is arrested?
5. What does Pip do to make money when he decides not to take any more of Magwitch's money?
Essay Topic 1
Security and safety are two themes that are touched upon a number of times throughout this book. What are some of these instances, and how do they affect the characters in these scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Choosing sides is a theme that is presented in this book. What are some examples of this theme, and how does it affect the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book? How do these instances affect that characters involved in the scenes?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)