|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pip plan to get on board the big ship heading abroad?
(a) Row to it.
(b) Stow away in some cargo that will be loaded on it.
(c) Swim to it.
(d) Use fake tickets to get on board.
2. Where is Pip injured after the fire at Miss Havisham's house?
(a) His left arm.
(b) His torso.
(c) His right leg.
(d) His face.
3. Whose body is found after Magwitch is arrested?
4. Why is Biddy upset with Pip when he comes home from London?
(a) She feels he has become too proud.
(b) She does not believe he will visit Joe.
(c) She is upset that he did not write to her while he was away.
(d) She is mad that he has insulted her beau.
5. When is Pip supposed to meet with Mr. Jaggers for an important appointment?
(a) On the first of the next month.
(b) On his birthday.
(c) On Tax Day.
(d) On Christmas Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Estella going when she sees Pip in London?
2. Where is the ship that Pip plans to get onboard heading?
3. Who has left Pip a note on Miss Havisham's gate?
4. Who does Pip meet at the Blue Boar when he goes to see Miss Havisham?
5. What is the name of Wemmick's house?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)