|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not look at Pip a single time while Pip is visiting Miss Havisham's estate?
(b) Mr. Jaggers.
(c) Miss Havisham.
2. How much older than Pip is his sister?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 15 years.
3. Who does Pip decide to visit when he leaves London for the first time?
(b) Mr. Wopsle.
4. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
5. Who runs the Pocket's household?
(a) Mr. Jaggers.
(b) The servants.
(c) Mrs. Pocket.
(d) Mr. Pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom is Pip supposed to get his money in London?
2. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
3. Where does Pip go first on his day off from the forge?
4. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
5. What is the name of Pip's servant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Joe and Biddy do as Pip leaves, and why?
2. What does Pip see when he first visits Mr. Jaggers's office?
3. How does Pip feel about his sister's injury, and who does he think caused it?
4. Why does Pip see Orlick at Miss Havisham's estate?
5. What does Mrs. Joe have Pip and Joe do when Pip returns from helping the convict?
6. What does the convict do with the file Pip brought to him?
7. About what does Pip read in the newspaper when he is visiting Estella?
8. What does Pip say to Biddy when he takes her out on the marshes?
9. What does Pip bring to the escaped convict after going to his sister's house to find supplies?
10. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)