1. What is Pip's Christian name?
2. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
On the marshes.
3. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
Some food and a file.
4. How much older than Pip is his sister?
5. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
6. Where does Pip hide the bread he plans to bring to the convict?
Down his trousers.
7. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
8. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
This section contains 3,504 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)