|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57 | Chapter 58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pip stay on his first day away from the marshes?
(a) Brecker's Place.
(b) Brewer's Place.
(c) Bronco Inn.
(d) Barnard's Inn.
2. Of what is Jaggers's maid accused?
3. Pip is given a tour of what place on his first day away from the marshes?
(a) His new home.
(b) The school.
(c) The Prison.
(d) A garden.
4. What is the name of the tailor where Pip gets his first suit?
(a) Mr. Trume.
(b) Mr. Troop.
(c) Mr. Trabb.
(d) Mr. Tripp.
5. Towards what profession is Pip heading in his schooling?
(a) He is not heading towards any profession.
(b) A businessman.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A banker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname is given to Drummle when Pip and his schoolmates dine with Jaggers?
2. What does Joe's journeyman do while working to show his dislike for Pip?
3. Where does Herbert want to go on vacation?
4. How does Estella say her family feels about Pip when she sees him in London?
5. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)