|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57 | Chapter 58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
(a) He does not have time to tell him.
(b) He is afraid of being punished.
(c) He does not want Joe to get in trouble.
(d) He does not want to lose Joe's esteem.
2. Who does Pip tell Jaggers he distrusts?
(a) Mr. Jaggers.
(d) Miss Havisham.
3. Where does Pip go after receiving a letter on Miss Havisham's gate?
(a) Mr. Wemmick's house.
(b) The Blue Boar.
(c) Covent Garden.
4. For what does Pip reproach Estella when they are alone in London?
(a) Toying with him.
(b) Courting other men.
(c) Being cold.
(d) Being harsh to her mother.
5. How old is the man who asks to enter Pip's home during a large storm?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Pip request in order to help Herbert?
2. What is Joe's profession?
3. Why is Estella adopted?
4. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
5. What does Herbert tell Pip to do when Pip says he is in love with Estella?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)