|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57 | Chapter 58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Estella say Pip will be allowed to do when she sees him in London?
(a) Visit her mother.
(b) Write to her.
(c) Marry her if he can get rich enough.
(d) See her from time to time.
2. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
3. For what does Pip reproach Estella when they are alone in London?
(a) Being harsh to her mother.
(b) Toying with him.
(c) Courting other men.
(d) Being cold.
4. To whom is Biddy married?
(b) Mr. Pumblechook.
(c) Mr. Wopsle.
5. In what does Pip push Miss Havisham?
(a) A miniature carriage.
(b) A mobile lawn chair.
(c) A wheelchair.
(d) An office chair with wheels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pip wake up after his being arrested?
2. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
3. Why is Biddy upset with Pip when he comes home from London?
4. How long is Pip indentured to Joe?
5. In whom does Jaggers take an immediate interest when Pip and his schoolmates dine with him?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)