|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pip go to become a gentleman?
2. What is the name of Pip's roommate in London?
3. What profession does Mr. Wopsle hope to pursue?
4. What does Pip do after seeing Mr. Wopsle in his first role as an actor?
(a) Sneaks out unnoticed.
(b) Writes a critique of the play.
(c) Laughs out loud with his buddies.
(d) Takes Mr. Wopsle to dinner.
5. What is Mr. Wopsle's first role as an actor?
(a) King Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is eating a large meal in Joe's house when Pip comes home from London?
2. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
3. Who does Pip tell Jaggers he distrusts?
4. What is Pip's allowance?
5. When is Pip supposed to meet with Mr. Jaggers for an important appointment?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)