|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
(a) 25 guineas.
(b) 40 guineas.
(c) 35 guineas.
(d) 30 guineas.
2. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
(a) Pick a lock.
(b) File a chain.
(c) Feed some hungry men.
(d) Shoe a horse.
3. What is Mrs. Joe unable to do after her injury?
4. Where does Wemmick promise to get Herbert a job?
(a) A college.
(b) An accounting house.
(c) A bank.
(d) A naval base.
5. What does Pip ask Biddy to do before he leaves Joe's house?
(a) Come with him.
(b) Educate Joe.
(c) Write to him.
(d) Help his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wemmick call his father?
2. Who visits Mrs. Joe while she is incapacitated from her injury?
3. For what does Pip reproach Estella when they are alone in London?
4. What is the name of Wemmick's house?
5. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)