|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miss Havisham want to be laid out when she dies?
(a) On the grand piano.
(b) In a local tavern.
(c) On a pedestal on her front lawn.
(d) On the table that held her wedding feast.
2. What does Herbert tell Pip to do when Pip says he is in love with Estella?
(a) Court her.
(b) Save up money.
(c) Find a new woman.
(d) Detach himself.
3. When is Pip supposed to meet with Mr. Jaggers for an important appointment?
(a) On Tax Day.
(b) On his birthday.
(c) On Christmas Eve.
(d) On the first of the next month.
4. What is the name of Pip's roommate in London?
5. Who convinces Pip to join an exclusive club?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pip stay when he leaves London for the first time?
2. What does Belinda Pocket think she will be as she is growing up?
3. From where is Matthew Pocket educated?
4. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
5. How much older than Pip is his sister?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)