|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pip think injured his sister?
(a) The convict.
(d) Mr. Pumblechook.
2. Who accompanies Pip on a visit to Newgate?
(c) Mr. Jaggers.
(d) Mr. Wemmick.
3. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
(a) Some food and a file.
(b) Some bread and an awl.
(c) Some paper and a pen.
(d) A knife and some wine.
4. What does Wemmick call his father?
(a) Aged Parent.
(b) Old Man.
(d) Deaf Dad.
5. Where does Pip stay on his first day away from the marshes?
(a) Brecker's Place.
(b) Brewer's Place.
(c) Barnard's Inn.
(d) Bronco Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pip tell Jaggers he distrusts?
2. Who rides in the carriage with Pip when he leaves London for the first time?
3. Who shows up at the doorstep during the Gargery's Christmas dinner?
4. Why is Biddy upset with Pip when he comes home from London?
5. What does Miss Havisham give to Pip when he visits her after his sister's injury?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)