|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pip go to become a gentleman?
2. How much older than Pip is his sister?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 15 years.
3. Who is coming to visit Pip at his hotel room?
(a) Miss Havisham.
4. When is Pip supposed to meet with Mr. Jaggers for an important appointment?
(a) On his birthday.
(b) On Tax Day.
(c) On Christmas Eve.
(d) On the first of the next month.
5. For what does Pip reproach Estella when they are alone in London?
(a) Toying with him.
(b) Being harsh to her mother.
(c) Being cold.
(d) Courting other men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pip's allowance?
2. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
3. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
4. What does Estella do before Pip leaves her house for the second time?
5. What is the name of Joe's journeyman?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)