|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
(c) Mrs. Joe.
2. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
(b) His mother's journal.
(d) The bible.
3. What is Pip's Christian name?
4. Who shows up at the doorstep during the Gargery's Christmas dinner?
(a) The Constable.
5. What is Joe's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
2. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
3. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
4. Where does Pip hide the bread he plans to bring to the convict?
5. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)