|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Pip go to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Every day.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Every weekend.
(d) Every other day.
2. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
(c) Mrs. Joe.
3. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
(a) To be allowed to go there again.
(b) To make his sister happy.
(c) To cover up his mistakes.
(d) To protect Miss Havisham.
4. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
5. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
(a) Mrs. Joe.
(c) Miss Havisham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
2. At what time are all the clocks in Miss Havisham's house stopped?
3. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
4. Where does Pip celebrate his being indentured to Joe?
5. How much older than Pip is his sister?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)