|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) On the marshes.
(c) In a dark alley.
(d) On the seashore.
2. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
(a) The Tickler.
(b) The Tackler.
(c) The Tempter.
(d) The Tamer.
3. What does Estella do before Pip leaves her house for the second time?
(a) Gives Pip a letter she wrote.
(b) Shakes Pip's hand.
(c) Allows Pip to kiss her cheek.
(d) Mocks Pip for his common attire.
4. At what time are all the clocks in Miss Havisham's house stopped?
(a) 10:20 AM.
(b) 8:40 AM.
(c) 9:00 AM.
(d) 11:40 AM.
5. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
(c) Tar water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
2. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
3. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
4. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
5. In what does Pip push Miss Havisham?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)