|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
(a) Feed some hungry men.
(b) File a chain.
(c) Shoe a horse.
(d) Pick a lock.
2. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
(a) He is ashamed.
(b) He is nonplussed.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is frustrated.
3. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) A factory.
(b) A brewery.
(c) The ocean.
(d) An orchard.
4. At what time are all the clocks in Miss Havisham's house stopped?
(a) 8:40 AM.
(b) 11:40 AM.
(c) 9:00 AM.
(d) 10:20 AM.
5. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
(a) The Three Happy Sailors.
(b) The Three Jolly Bargemen.
(c) The Three Merry Gentlemen.
(d) The Three Cheerful Kingsmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
2. Where does Pip celebrate his being indentured to Joe?
3. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
4. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
5. How much older than Pip is his sister?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)