|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Pip push Miss Havisham?
(a) A mobile lawn chair.
(b) A wheelchair.
(c) A miniature carriage.
(d) An office chair with wheels.
2. About what does Pip feel most guilty following his experience with the convict?
(a) Lying to his sister.
(b) Stealing from Joe.
(c) Ratting out the convict.
(d) Caving to the threats of the convict.
3. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) A factory.
(b) A brewery.
(c) An orchard.
(d) The ocean.
4. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
(a) The constable.
(b) The younger convict.
(c) Mrs. Joe.
5. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(b) Filing down his irons.
(c) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
(d) Digging a hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Estella do before Pip leaves her house for the second time?
2. What song does Pip sing for Miss Havisham?
3. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
4. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
5. Where does Pip hide the bread he plans to bring to the convict?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)