|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
(a) Shoe a horse.
(b) File a chain.
(c) Pick a lock.
(d) Feed some hungry men.
2. About what does Pip feel most guilty following his experience with the convict?
(a) Stealing from Joe.
(b) Lying to his sister.
(c) Ratting out the convict.
(d) Caving to the threats of the convict.
3. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
4. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
(a) He is afraid of being punished.
(b) He does not want to lose Joe's esteem.
(c) He does not want Joe to get in trouble.
(d) He does not have time to tell him.
5. Who shows up at the doorstep during the Gargery's Christmas dinner?
(d) The Constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
2. What does Estella do before Pip leaves her house for the second time?
3. What is peculiar about the younger convict who Pip sees?
4. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
5. What song does Pip sing for Miss Havisham?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)