|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up at the doorstep during the Gargery's Christmas dinner?
(d) The Constable.
2. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) The ocean.
(b) An orchard.
(c) A factory.
(d) A brewery.
3. How often does Pip go to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Every weekend.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Every day.
4. In what does Pip push Miss Havisham?
(a) An office chair with wheels.
(b) A miniature carriage.
(c) A mobile lawn chair.
(d) A wheelchair.
5. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
(a) Mr. Pumblechook.
(c) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
2. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
3. Where does Pip hide the bread he plans to bring to the convict?
4. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
5. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)