|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
(a) 30 guineas.
(b) 25 guineas.
(c) 40 guineas.
(d) 35 guineas.
2. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
3. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
(a) He does not have time to tell him.
(b) He is afraid of being punished.
(c) He does not want to lose Joe's esteem.
(d) He does not want Joe to get in trouble.
4. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
(a) Miss Havisham.
(c) Mrs. Joe.
5. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(a) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
(b) Digging a hole.
(c) Filing down his irons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
2. What is Joe's profession?
3. What is Pip's Christian name?
4. Where does Miss Havisham want to be laid out when she dies?
5. At what time are all the clocks in Miss Havisham's house stopped?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)