|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
(a) On the seashore.
(b) In a dark alley.
(c) On the marshes.
(d) Under a bridge.
2. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(c) Mrs. Wopsle.
(d) Mrs. Joe.
3. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) An orchard.
(b) A factory.
(c) The ocean.
(d) A brewery.
4. What is Joe's profession?
5. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
2. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
3. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
4. What is peculiar about the younger convict who Pip sees?
5. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)