|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
(a) The constable.
(b) Mrs. Joe.
(d) The younger convict.
2. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
(a) He is afraid of being punished.
(b) He does not want Joe to get in trouble.
(c) He does not have time to tell him.
(d) He does not want to lose Joe's esteem.
3. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
4. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
(c) Tar water.
5. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
(a) On the seashore.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) In a dark alley.
(d) On the marshes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does Pip sing for Miss Havisham?
2. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
3. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
4. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
5. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)