|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Pip sing for Miss Havisham?
(a) Old Clem.
(b) Merrily We Roll Along.
(c) Going Home.
(d) God Save Our King.
2. Who shows up at the doorstep during the Gargery's Christmas dinner?
(a) The Constable.
3. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
(a) Mrs. Joe.
(b) The younger convict.
(c) The constable.
4. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(a) Mrs. Wopsle.
(c) Mrs. Joe.
5. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
2. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
3. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
4. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
5. What is Joe's profession?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)