|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
(a) To make his sister happy.
(b) To be allowed to go there again.
(c) To cover up his mistakes.
(d) To protect Miss Havisham.
2. How much older than Pip is his sister?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 15 years.
3. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
(c) Mr. Pumblechook.
(d) His sister.
4. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
5. Where does Pip hide the bread he plans to bring to the convict?
(a) In his knapsack.
(b) In his pocket.
(c) Down his trousers.
(d) Under his hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Pip go to Miss Havisham's house?
2. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
3. In what does Pip push Miss Havisham?
4. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
5. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)