|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
(a) A knife.
(b) A file.
(c) A wooden spoon.
(d) A golden rod.
2. What song does Pip sing for Miss Havisham?
(a) Merrily We Roll Along.
(b) Old Clem.
(c) God Save Our King.
(d) Going Home.
3. How often does Pip go to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Every day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every weekend.
4. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
(a) He is nonplussed.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is frustrated.
5. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) The ocean.
(b) An orchard.
(c) A brewery.
(d) A factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
2. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
3. At what time are all the clocks in Miss Havisham's house stopped?
4. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
5. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)