|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Plays cards.
(b) Walks in the orchard.
(c) Reads books.
(d) Eats lunch.
2. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
(b) Mrs. Joe.
3. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
4. How much older than Pip is his sister?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. Where does Pip hide the bread he plans to bring to the convict?
(a) Down his trousers.
(b) Under his hat.
(c) In his knapsack.
(d) In his pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Pip go to Miss Havisham's house?
2. Where does Miss Havisham want to be laid out when she dies?
3. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
4. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
5. Who shows up at the doorstep during the Gargery's Christmas dinner?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)