|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) A brewery.
(b) The ocean.
(c) An orchard.
(d) A factory.
2. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
(d) Tar water.
3. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
(b) Mr. Pumblechook.
(d) His sister.
4. What is Joe's profession?
5. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
2. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
3. How much older than Pip is his sister?
4. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
5. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)