|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
(b) His mother's journal.
(c) The bible.
2. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
(a) In a dark alley.
(b) On the seashore.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) On the marshes.
3. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(b) Mrs. Wopsle.
(c) Mrs. Joe.
4. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
(a) Playing with a friend.
(b) Listening to carols.
(c) Watching the sunset.
(d) Fishing in the stream.
5. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
(a) To be allowed to go there again.
(b) To make his sister happy.
(c) To cover up his mistakes.
(d) To protect Miss Havisham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
2. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
3. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
4. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
5. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)