|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
(a) The younger convict.
(b) The constable.
(c) Mrs. Joe.
2. What is Joe's profession?
3. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
(a) In a dark alley.
(b) On the marshes.
(c) On the seashore.
(d) Under a bridge.
4. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
(a) Some food and a file.
(b) Some paper and a pen.
(c) Some bread and an awl.
(d) A knife and some wine.
5. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(a) Digging a hole.
(b) Filing down his irons.
(c) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
2. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
3. Where does Pip celebrate his being indentured to Joe?
4. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
5. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)