|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pip's Christian name?
2. About what does Pip feel most guilty following his experience with the convict?
(a) Caving to the threats of the convict.
(b) Ratting out the convict.
(c) Stealing from Joe.
(d) Lying to his sister.
3. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
(a) The Tickler.
(b) The Tempter.
(c) The Tackler.
(d) The Tamer.
4. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
5. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
(a) He does not have time to tell him.
(b) He does not want Joe to get in trouble.
(c) He does not want to lose Joe's esteem.
(d) He is afraid of being punished.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
2. Where does Miss Havisham want to be laid out when she dies?
3. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
4. Who shows up at the doorstep during the Gargery's Christmas dinner?
5. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)