|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
(a) A wooden spoon.
(b) A golden rod.
(c) A file.
(d) A knife.
2. About what does Pip feel most guilty following his experience with the convict?
(a) Stealing from Joe.
(b) Ratting out the convict.
(c) Lying to his sister.
(d) Caving to the threats of the convict.
3. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
(a) The younger convict.
(b) Mrs. Joe.
(c) The constable.
4. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
(a) He does not want Joe to get in trouble.
(b) He does not have time to tell him.
(c) He does not want to lose Joe's esteem.
(d) He is afraid of being punished.
5. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(a) Filing down his irons.
(c) Digging a hole.
(d) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
2. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
3. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
4. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
5. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)