|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
(a) Tar water.
2. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
(a) Playing with a friend.
(b) Listening to carols.
(c) Fishing in the stream.
(d) Watching the sunset.
3. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) In a dark alley.
(c) On the marshes.
(d) On the seashore.
4. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(a) Digging a hole.
(c) Filing down his irons.
(d) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
5. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
2. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
3. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
4. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
5. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)