|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
(a) The bible.
(c) His mother's journal.
2. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
3. What is peculiar about the younger convict who Pip sees?
(a) His skin looks red.
(b) His face is bruised.
(c) His eyes are black.
(d) He is wearing no clothes.
4. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(a) Digging a hole.
(b) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
(c) Filing down his irons.
5. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Reads books.
(b) Walks in the orchard.
(c) Plays cards.
(d) Eats lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
2. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
3. Where does Pip hide the bread he plans to bring to the convict?
4. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
5. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)