|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
(a) He is afraid of being punished.
(b) He does not want to lose Joe's esteem.
(c) He does not want Joe to get in trouble.
(d) He does not have time to tell him.
2. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(a) Mrs. Joe.
(c) Mrs. Wopsle.
3. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
(a) The Tamer.
(b) The Tempter.
(c) The Tackler.
(d) The Tickler.
4. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
(a) Fishing in the stream.
(b) Watching the sunset.
(c) Listening to carols.
(d) Playing with a friend.
5. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
2. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
3. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
4. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
5. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)