|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
2. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
(a) To cover up his mistakes.
(b) To be allowed to go there again.
(c) To make his sister happy.
(d) To protect Miss Havisham.
3. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(b) Mrs. Joe.
(c) Mrs. Wopsle.
4. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
(a) Watching the sunset.
(b) Playing with a friend.
(c) Listening to carols.
(d) Fishing in the stream.
5. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
(a) A knife and some wine.
(b) Some bread and an awl.
(c) Some food and a file.
(d) Some paper and a pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at the doorstep during the Gargery's Christmas dinner?
2. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
3. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
4. What is Joe's profession?
5. How much older than Pip is his sister?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)