|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
(a) To make his sister happy.
(b) To be allowed to go there again.
(c) To protect Miss Havisham.
(d) To cover up his mistakes.
2. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
(a) In a dark alley.
(b) On the seashore.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) On the marshes.
3. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
(c) Tar water.
4. What is Joe's profession?
5. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
(a) The Three Jolly Bargemen.
(b) The Three Merry Gentlemen.
(c) The Three Cheerful Kingsmen.
(d) The Three Happy Sailors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
2. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
3. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
4. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
5. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)