|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
(a) The Three Merry Gentlemen.
(b) The Three Happy Sailors.
(c) The Three Cheerful Kingsmen.
(d) The Three Jolly Bargemen.
2. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
(d) Tar water.
3. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Plays cards.
(b) Eats lunch.
(c) Reads books.
(d) Walks in the orchard.
4. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
(a) Some food and a file.
(b) A knife and some wine.
(c) Some bread and an awl.
(d) Some paper and a pen.
5. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(b) Mrs. Joe.
(c) Mrs. Wopsle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
2. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
3. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
4. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
5. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)