|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
(a) He does not want to lose Joe's esteem.
(b) He does not have time to tell him.
(c) He is afraid of being punished.
(d) He does not want Joe to get in trouble.
2. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
(a) The younger convict.
(b) The constable.
(d) Mrs. Joe.
3. Where does Pip hide the bread he plans to bring to the convict?
(a) In his pocket.
(b) Down his trousers.
(c) Under his hat.
(d) In his knapsack.
4. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(a) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
(c) Filing down his irons.
(d) Digging a hole.
5. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
2. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
3. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
4. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
5. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)