|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
(a) The younger convict.
(b) Mrs. Joe.
(d) The constable.
2. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
3. About what does Pip feel most guilty following his experience with the convict?
(a) Caving to the threats of the convict.
(b) Ratting out the convict.
(c) Stealing from Joe.
(d) Lying to his sister.
4. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) An orchard.
(b) The ocean.
(c) A factory.
(d) A brewery.
5. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
(a) Pick a lock.
(b) Shoe a horse.
(c) File a chain.
(d) Feed some hungry men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
2. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
3. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
4. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
5. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)