|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
(a) Tar water.
2. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
(a) To be allowed to go there again.
(b) To protect Miss Havisham.
(c) To cover up his mistakes.
(d) To make his sister happy.
3. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
4. What is Joe's profession?
5. Where does Pip hide the bread he plans to bring to the convict?
(a) Under his hat.
(b) Down his trousers.
(c) In his pocket.
(d) In his knapsack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
2. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
3. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
4. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
5. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)