|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(b) Mrs. Wopsle.
(c) Mrs. Joe.
2. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
(a) The Tamer.
(b) The Tickler.
(c) The Tempter.
(d) The Tackler.
3. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
4. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
(a) Watching the sunset.
(b) Fishing in the stream.
(c) Playing with a friend.
(d) Listening to carols.
5. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(b) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
(c) Filing down his irons.
(d) Digging a hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older than Pip is his sister?
2. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
3. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
4. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
5. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)