|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
(a) Fishing in the stream.
(b) Watching the sunset.
(c) Listening to carols.
(d) Playing with a friend.
2. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
3. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
4. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
(a) A knife and some wine.
(b) Some food and a file.
(c) Some bread and an awl.
(d) Some paper and a pen.
5. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
(a) Tar water.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
2. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
3. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
4. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
5. What is Pip's Christian name?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)