|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
(b) The bible.
(c) His mother's journal.
2. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
(d) Tar water.
3. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) The ocean.
(b) A factory.
(c) A brewery.
(d) An orchard.
4. About what does Pip feel most guilty following his experience with the convict?
(a) Lying to his sister.
(b) Caving to the threats of the convict.
(c) Ratting out the convict.
(d) Stealing from Joe.
5. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
2. Who shows up at the doorstep during the Gargery's Christmas dinner?
3. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
4. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
5. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)