|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
(a) On the seashore.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) In a dark alley.
(d) On the marshes.
2. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
(a) Shoe a horse.
(b) File a chain.
(c) Feed some hungry men.
(d) Pick a lock.
3. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(a) Filing down his irons.
(b) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
(c) Digging a hole.
4. What is Joe's profession?
5. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
(d) Tar water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
2. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
3. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
4. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
5. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)