|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
2. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
(a) Mrs. Joe.
(c) The constable.
(d) The younger convict.
3. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
4. What is Pip's Christian name?
5. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(a) Mrs. Wopsle.
(d) Mrs. Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
2. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
3. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
4. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
5. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)