|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
(b) Mrs. Joe.
(c) The younger convict.
(d) The constable.
2. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
(b) Tar water.
3. What is Pip's Christian name?
4. Where does Pip hide the bread he plans to bring to the convict?
(a) In his knapsack.
(b) Under his hat.
(c) In his pocket.
(d) Down his trousers.
5. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
2. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
3. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
4. What is Joe's profession?
5. What is peculiar about the younger convict who Pip sees?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)