|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
(a) To make his sister happy.
(b) To protect Miss Havisham.
(c) To be allowed to go there again.
(d) To cover up his mistakes.
2. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
(a) The constable.
(b) The younger convict.
(c) Mrs. Joe.
3. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
4. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Walks in the orchard.
(b) Plays cards.
(c) Eats lunch.
(d) Reads books.
5. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
2. What is Joe's profession?
3. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
4. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
5. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)