|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Pip push Miss Havisham?
(a) A miniature carriage.
(b) A wheelchair.
(c) A mobile lawn chair.
(d) An office chair with wheels.
2. Who does Pip think injured his sister?
(b) Mr. Pumblechook.
(c) The convict.
3. From whom is Pip supposed to get his money in London?
(a) Miss Havisham.
(b) Mr. Pocket.
(c) Mr. Wemmick.
(d) Mr. Jaggers.
4. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
(a) A wooden spoon.
(b) A knife.
(c) A file.
(d) A golden rod.
5. What is the name of Pip's roommate in London?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
2. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
3. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
4. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
5. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)