|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) A factory.
(b) The ocean.
(c) An orchard.
(d) A brewery.
2. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
3. Where does Pip celebrate his being indentured to Joe?
(a) The Green Lantern.
(b) The Red Crane.
(c) The Blue Boar.
(d) The Hairy Hog.
4. About what does Pip feel most guilty following his experience with the convict?
(a) Ratting out the convict.
(b) Caving to the threats of the convict.
(c) Lying to his sister.
(d) Stealing from Joe.
5. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
2. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
3. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
4. Where does Miss Havisham want to be laid out when she dies?
5. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)