|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pip stay when he leaves London for the first time?
(a) Biddy's house.
(b) The Blue Boar.
(c) Miss Havisham's house.
(d) Joe's house.
2. Where does Wemmick promise to get Herbert a job?
(a) An accounting house.
(b) A college.
(c) A naval base.
(d) A bank.
3. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(a) Filing down his irons.
(b) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
(c) Digging a hole.
4. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
(b) Mrs. Joe.
(c) The constable.
(d) The younger convict.
5. What is Pip doing when Mr. Jaggers invites him to dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
2. What does Belinda Pocket think she will be as she is growing up?
3. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
4. Who interrupts the fight almost started by Pip in the Blue Boar?
5. Who does Pip meet at the Blue Boar when he goes to see Miss Havisham?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)