|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pip go to become a gentleman?
2. Where does Wemmick promise to get Herbert a job?
(a) An accounting house.
(b) A bank.
(c) A college.
(d) A naval base.
3. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
(c) Mr. Pumblechook.
(d) His sister.
4. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
5. For what does Pip reproach Estella when they are alone in London?
(a) Being cold.
(b) Being harsh to her mother.
(c) Courting other men.
(d) Toying with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Estella say Pip will be allowed to do when she sees him in London?
2. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
3. What is the name of the tailor where Pip gets his first suit?
4. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
5. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)