|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Pip injured after the fire at Miss Havisham's house?
(a) His face.
(b) His left arm.
(c) His torso.
(d) His right leg.
2. What does Belinda Pocket think she will be as she is growing up?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A mother.
(c) A teacher.
3. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
4. What is Joe's profession?
5. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
2. Pip is given a tour of what place on his first day away from the marshes?
3. What is Jaggers doing when Pip goes to ask him for some money for furniture?
4. What does Pip do frequently after Herbert leaves?
5. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)