|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
(a) His mother's journal.
(c) The bible.
2. Who does Pip decide to visit when he leaves London for the first time?
(b) Mr. Wopsle.
3. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
(a) His sister.
(c) Mr. Pumblechook.
4. Pip is given a tour of what place on his first day away from the marshes?
(a) His new home.
(b) A garden.
(c) The Prison.
(d) The school.
5. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Towards what profession is Pip heading in his schooling?
2. What does Miss Havisham give to Pip when he visits her after his sister's injury?
3. Where does Pip go to become a gentleman?
4. Who tells Magwitch that Pip will no longer be accepting his money?
5. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)