|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
(a) To protect Miss Havisham.
(b) To make his sister happy.
(c) To be allowed to go there again.
(d) To cover up his mistakes.
2. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
3. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
4. What is peculiar about the younger convict who Pip sees?
(a) His face is bruised.
(b) He is wearing no clothes.
(c) His eyes are black.
(d) His skin looks red.
5. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) A factory.
(b) A brewery.
(c) The ocean.
(d) An orchard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Havisham give to Pip when he visits her after his sister's injury?
2. Who moves into the Gargery's house after Pip's sister is injured?
3. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
4. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
5. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)