|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
(a) The younger convict.
(b) The constable.
(c) Mrs. Joe.
2. What is peculiar about the younger convict who Pip sees?
(a) His eyes are black.
(b) He is wearing no clothes.
(c) His skin looks red.
(d) His face is bruised.
3. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
4. What is Joe's profession?
5. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
(b) The bible.
(c) His mother's journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
2. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
3. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
4. On what day does Pip visit Miss Havisham after his sister's injury?
5. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)