|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
(b) His sister.
(c) Mr. Pumblechook.
2. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He is nonplussed.
(d) He is frustrated.
3. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(a) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
(b) Digging a hole.
(c) Filing down his irons.
4. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
5. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
2. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
3. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
4. What does Miss Havisham give to Pip when he visits her after his sister's injury?
5. Who moves into the Gargery's house after Pip's sister is injured?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)