|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who moves into the Gargery's house after Pip's sister is injured?
(a) Mr. Wopsle's great aunt.
(b) Mr. Pumblechook.
2. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
(a) 25 guineas.
(b) 35 guineas.
(c) 40 guineas.
(d) 30 guineas.
3. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
(b) Mrs. Joe.
(c) The constable.
(d) The younger convict.
4. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) A brewery.
(b) The ocean.
(c) A factory.
(d) An orchard.
5. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
2. Where does Pip celebrate his being indentured to Joe?
3. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
4. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
5. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)