|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
(c) Tar water.
2. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
3. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
(b) The constable.
(c) The younger convict.
(d) Mrs. Joe.
4. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) A factory.
(b) The ocean.
(c) A brewery.
(d) An orchard.
5. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
2. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
3. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
4. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
5. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)