|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(a) Mrs. Joe.
(c) Mrs. Wopsle.
2. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
(a) He is ashamed.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is frustrated.
(d) He is nonplussed.
3. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
4. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
5. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Eats lunch.
(b) Walks in the orchard.
(c) Reads books.
(d) Plays cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
2. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
3. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
4. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
5. Who moves into the Gargery's house after Pip's sister is injured?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)