|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(c) Mrs. Wopsle.
(d) Mrs. Joe.
2. What does Miss Havisham give to Pip when he visits her after his sister's injury?
(a) Some cake.
(b) A guinea.
(c) A pound note.
(d) A picture of Estella.
3. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
(b) Mrs. Joe.
4. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
(a) The Three Cheerful Kingsmen.
(b) The Three Happy Sailors.
(c) The Three Jolly Bargemen.
(d) The Three Merry Gentlemen.
5. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) An orchard.
(b) The ocean.
(c) A factory.
(d) A brewery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
2. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
3. Where does Pip celebrate his being indentured to Joe?
4. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
5. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)