|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(a) Filing down his irons.
(c) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
(d) Digging a hole.
2. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
(a) Listening to carols.
(b) Fishing in the stream.
(c) Watching the sunset.
(d) Playing with a friend.
3. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Plays cards.
(b) Eats lunch.
(c) Walks in the orchard.
(d) Reads books.
4. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
(c) The bible.
(d) His mother's journal.
5. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joe's profession?
2. What does Miss Havisham give to Pip when he visits her after his sister's injury?
3. Who moves into the Gargery's house after Pip's sister is injured?
4. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
5. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)