|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
2. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(b) Mrs. Joe.
(c) Mrs. Wopsle.
3. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
4. What is Joe's profession?
5. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(a) Filing down his irons.
(c) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
(d) Digging a hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
2. Where does Pip celebrate his being indentured to Joe?
3. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
4. What is peculiar about the younger convict who Pip sees?
5. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)