|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
(a) A wooden spoon.
(b) A file.
(c) A golden rod.
(d) A knife.
2. How long is Pip indentured to Joe?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 1 year.
3. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Walks in the orchard.
(b) Plays cards.
(c) Reads books.
(d) Eats lunch.
4. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
5. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(a) Mrs. Joe.
(d) Mrs. Wopsle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
2. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
3. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
4. What is Joe's profession?
5. What is peculiar about the younger convict who Pip sees?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)