|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) The ocean.
(b) A brewery.
(c) A factory.
(d) An orchard.
2. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
3. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
(a) Mrs. Joe.
4. On what day does Pip visit Miss Havisham after his sister's injury?
(c) Her birthday.
(d) New Year's Eve.
5. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
(a) 40 guineas.
(b) 30 guineas.
(c) 25 guineas.
(d) 35 guineas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
2. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
3. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
4. How long is Pip indentured to Joe?
5. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)