|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Walks in the orchard.
(b) Reads books.
(c) Eats lunch.
(d) Plays cards.
2. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
3. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
4. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
(a) To cover up his mistakes.
(b) To protect Miss Havisham.
(c) To be allowed to go there again.
(d) To make his sister happy.
5. What does Miss Havisham give to Pip when he visits her after his sister's injury?
(a) Some cake.
(b) A picture of Estella.
(c) A pound note.
(d) A guinea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who moves into the Gargery's house after Pip's sister is injured?
2. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
3. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
4. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
5. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)