|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
2. How long is Pip indentured to Joe?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 4 years.
3. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(a) Digging a hole.
(c) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
(d) Filing down his irons.
4. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
(a) Tar water.
5. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
(a) Listening to carols.
(b) Fishing in the stream.
(c) Watching the sunset.
(d) Playing with a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
2. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
3. What does Miss Havisham give to Pip when he visits her after his sister's injury?
4. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
5. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)