Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
2. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
(a) 40 guineas.
(b) 35 guineas.
(c) 30 guineas.
(d) 25 guineas.
3. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
(a) Mr. Pumblechook.
(b) His sister.
4. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Plays cards.
(b) Reads books.
(c) Eats lunch.
(d) Walks in the orchard.
5. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
(a) The Three Merry Gentlemen.
(b) The Three Cheerful Kingsmen.
(c) The Three Jolly Bargemen.
(d) The Three Happy Sailors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
2. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
3. How long is Pip indentured to Joe?
4. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
5. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)