|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alyosha the Pot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ustinja?
(a) An orphan peasant.
(b) The mistress of the house where Alyosha works.
(c) Alyosha's mother.
(d) A washerwoman.
2. Where are Vasili and Nikita and Mukhorty traveling to?
(b) The Semenov estate.
3. What convinces Ivan Ilych that death is getting close?
(a) His teeth fall out.
(b) He falls on the way to the toilet.
(c) He falls out of bed.
(d) He ceases to sleep.
4. What is Stepan Kasatsky's relation with the court of Emperor Nicholas I?
(a) Stepan Kasatsky's father was an outstanding military officer.
(b) Stepan Kasatsky's mother was daughter of a high-ranking officer.
(c) Stepan Kasatsky's family was promoted to the nobility by Emperor Nicholas I.
(d) Stepan Kasatsky married an admiral's daughter.
5. Who did Lukashka actual kill?
(a) A Christian.
(b) A Tartar.
(c) A Chechen.
(d) A Russian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stepan Kasatsky go after Countess Korotkova tells him about her other lover?
2. Where does the road take them after the travelers return to the road?
3. Where did Vasili borrow money from in the beginning of 'Master and Man'?
4. How does Tolstoy describe Countess Korotkova?
5. What are Ivan Ilych's symptoms of the illness that kills him?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)