|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alyosha the Pot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Vasili Andreevich?
(a) A priest.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A wealthy innkeeper.
(d) A soldier.
2. Who lives on the other side of the Terek River?
(a) Grebensk Cossacks.
(b) Muslim Tartars.
3. Where does the road take them after the travelers return to the road?
(d) The Semenov estate.
4. What is the Semenov estate?
(a) The estate where Eugene Irtenev's wife lives.
(b) The estate where Eugene Irtenev is a doctor.
(c) The estate where Eugene Irtenev is a lawyer.
(d) Eugene Irtenev's family's estate.
5. How does Tolstoy say Alyosha accepts the fact that he cannot go to school?
(a) With a shrug.
(b) With determination to educate himself.
(c) With resentment.
(d) With exasperation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tolstoy say Dmitri hopes to find in the Caucasus?
2. What is Dmitri's relation with Maryanka?
3. What are Stepan Kasatsky's motives for whatever he undertakes?
4. Where does Stepan Kasatsky go after Countess Korotkova tells him about her other lover?
5. How long was Ivan Ilych in his position before he was appointed to the position of public prosecutor in another town?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)