|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alyosha the Pot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nikita?
(a) Vasili's priest.
(b) Vasili's neighbor.
(c) Vasili's servant.
(d) Vasili's horse.
2. How did Murad die?
(a) He was shot in an ambush.
(b) He was assassinated by Shamil's men.
(c) He was killed in battle.
(d) He was betrayed by his own men.
3. How does Tolstoy describe Alyosha?
(a) As brilliant.
(b) As troubled.
(c) As lazy.
(d) As simple.
4. What does Tolstoy say Pozdnyshev is oblivious to in his marriage?
(a) His children's hate for him.
(b) His wife's affairs.
(c) His wife's unhappiness.
(d) His wife's illness.
5. Where does Pozdnyshev tell the story of killing his wife?
(a) In a museum.
(b) In a monastery.
(c) On a train ride.
(d) In prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doest Stepan Kasatsky tell Countess Korotkova?
2. What is Stepan Kasatsky's relation with the court of Emperor Nicholas I?
3. Where did Ivan Ilych get appointed to the Court of Justice?
4. How does Marya say her marriage to Sergey affects her relationship with the world?
5. What does Marya find after she gives birth?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)