|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hadji Murad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inspired the jealousy rage in Pozdnyshev?
(a) One of Trukhachevsky's enemies told him about Trukhachevsky's affair with his wife.
(b) He read his wife's letters.
(c) A business trip.
(d) Catching his wife and Trukhachevsky in the act.
2. What aspect of Sergey's personality does Marya respond to?
(a) His impassive good manners.
(b) His outgoing personality.
(c) His brooding moods.
(d) His recklessness with money.
3. Why did Pozdnyshev's wife say she was depressed?
(a) She could see he did not love her.
(b) She did not like the town they moved to.
(c) She could not have children.
(d) She did not love him.
4. How much money did Vasili borrow?
(a) 300 rubles.
(b) 1,500 rubles.
(c) 3,000 rubles.
(d) 2,300 rubles.
5. What is the Semenov estate?
(a) The estate where Eugene Irtenev's wife lives.
(b) Eugene Irtenev's family's estate.
(c) The estate where Eugene Irtenev is a lawyer.
(d) The estate where Eugene Irtenev is a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Vanyusha?
2. How often does Eugene Irtenev meet Stepanida?
3. Who are the Grebensk Cossacks descended from?
4. Who is Dmitri Olenin?
5. Where are Vasili and Nikita and Mukhorty traveling to?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)