|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Master and Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Lukashka think he killed?
(a) A Russian.
(b) A Turk.
(c) A Chechen.
(d) A Tartar.
2. Where did Ivan Ilych get appointed to the Court of Justice?
3. Does Stepanida have Eugene Irtenev's child?
(c) She tells him it is his, but he finds out it is not.
(d) He is not sure.
4. Why was Liza Annenskaya confined to bed?
(a) She was having complications of her pregnancy.
(b) She was having fits.
(c) She was taken ill.
(d) She tripped crossing a ditch.
5. Where did Vasili borrow money from in the beginning of 'Master and Man'?
(a) His parents.
(b) His servant.
(c) The church till.
(d) His neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dmitri dream about on his way to the Caucasus?
2. How often does Eugene Irtenev meet Stepanida?
3. Where does the road take them after the travelers return to the road?
4. How does Pozdnyshev see his marriage after a few weeks?
5. What is Mukhorty covered with when he stumbles in a ditch?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)