|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Master and Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Ivan Ilych's symptoms of the illness that kills him?
(b) Pain in his joints and neck.
(c) A strange taste in his mouth.
(d) Hearing loss.
2. When did Dmitri believe a barrier was broken between himself and Maryanka?
(a) When he sees her baking bread.
(b) When he moves in with her family.
(c) At Beletsky's party.
(d) When she tells him of her engagement to Lukashka.
3. What does Sergey tease Marya about?
(a) Her housekeeping.
(b) Her dark sense of humor.
(c) Her ignorance of French literature.
(d) Her coquettish nature.
4. What does Dmitri dream about on his way to the Caucasus?
(a) A heroic future.
(b) Freedom from persecution.
(c) A life of ease.
(d) Escape from prison.
5. With whom did the Grebensk Cossacks intermarry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eugene Irtenev live?
2. Who found Nikita after the snow storm?
3. What is Marya's first reaction to Sergey?
4. How does Pozdnyshev describe his union with his wife?
5. Why did Pozdnyshev's wife say she was depressed?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)