|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Master and Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after their wedding was Pozdnyshev's wife depressed?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three days.
2. Why does Eugene Irtenev move to the Semenov estate?
(a) To see to some repairs.
(b) To implement new laws.
(c) To intervene in a conflict with the tenants.
(d) To care for his mother.
3. Who lives on the other side of the Terek River?
(a) Grebensk Cossacks.
(b) Muslim Tartars.
4. How long did Nikita live after Vasili died?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 months.
5. Who is Vanyusha?
(a) Dmitri's commanding officer.
(b) Dmitri's brother.
(c) Dmitri's father.
(d) Dmitri's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pozdnyshev's wife try to escape from her unhappiness?
2. Why does Marya's depression return?
3. How long was Ivan Ilych in his position before he was appointed to the position of public prosecutor in another town?
4. What political stance do the Muslim Tartars typically take?
5. Who is Vasili Andreevich?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)