|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Master and Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pozdnyshev tell his story to?
(b) His seat-mate.
(c) His cell-mate.
(d) A judge and jury.
2. Who lives beyond the Muslim Tartars?
(a) Christian Cossacks.
(b) Lawless mountain people.
3. Who lives on the other side of the Terek River?
(a) Muslim Tartars.
(d) Grebensk Cossacks.
4. What did Ivan Ilych find in place of death?
5. Why does Marya's depression return?
(a) Her brother comes to visit.
(c) Sergey leave for a trip.
(d) Her mother dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ivan Ilych handle his illness?
2. Why does Eugene Irtenev move to the Semenov estate?
3. How would you describe the nature Dmitri expects to find in the Caucasus?
4. Who is Sergey Mikhaylych?
5. How often does Eugene Irtenev meet Stepanida?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)