|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death of Ivan Ilych.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Grebensk Cossacks descended from?
(a) Original Russian migrants.
(b) Alexander the Great.
(d) Katherine the Great.
2. What does Dmitri dream about on his way to the Caucasus?
(a) A life of ease.
(b) Freedom from persecution.
(c) A heroic future.
(d) Escape from prison.
3. What was Ivan Ilych's salary on the Court of Justice?
(a) 5,000 rubles a year.
(b) 3,500 rubles a year.
(c) 2,000 rubles a year.
(d) 1,500 rubles a year.
4. What does Ivan Ilych develop a passion for?
5. What do Marya's boredom and depression turn into?
(d) Self-destructive behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Ivan Ilych given for moving expenses to get to his Court of Justice appointment?
2. Who does Marya live with at the beginning of "Family Happiness"?
3. What is Dmitri's relation with Maryanka?
4. Whom did Lukashka think he killed?
5. Who is Sergey Mikhaylych?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)