|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hadji Murad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggested that Murad be sent to Siberia?
(a) Marya Dmitrievna.
(b) An adviser to the Tsar.
(c) Prince Vorontsov.
(d) The Tsar.
2. Does Stepanida have Eugene Irtenev's child?
(a) She tells him it is his, but he finds out it is not.
(c) He is not sure.
3. What does Pozdnyshev say he was determined to do throughout his marriage?
(a) Kill his wife.
(b) Ignore his wife's affairs.
(c) Remain faithful.
(d) Carry on his affairs.
4. Who is Praskovya Federovna?
(a) Ivan Ilych's mother.
(b) Ivan Ilych's sister.
(c) Ivan Ilych's lover.
(d) Ivan Ilych's wife.
5. What makes Murad suspicious when he reaches his destination?
(a) A cold reception.
(b) Armed men.
(c) A large reception.
(d) Some of Shamil's men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stepan Kasatsky go after Countess Korotkova tells him about her other lover?
2. What role does Pozdnyshev's wife balk at?
3. How does Tolstoy describe Marya and Sergey's feelings for each other?
4. How does Pozdnyshev view his children?
5. How does Marya Dmitrievna denounce Hadji Aga and his men?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)