|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hadji Murad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggested that Murad be sent to Siberia?
(a) An adviser to the Tsar.
(b) Marya Dmitrievna.
(c) The Tsar.
(d) Prince Vorontsov.
2. How long after their wedding was Pozdnyshev's wife depressed?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three months.
3. Who does Pozdnyshev tell his story to?
(b) His seat-mate.
(c) His cell-mate.
(d) A judge and jury.
4. Who was Countess Korotkova?
(a) A general's wife.
(b) The emperor's concubine.
(c) Stepan Kasatsky's mother's friend.
(d) Stepan Kasatsky's aunt.
5. Who gives the travelers directions?
(a) A fellow traveler.
(b) A servant.
(c) A landowner in Goryachkin.
(d) An innkeeper in Grishkino.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found Nikita after the snow storm?
2. What is the significance of the Terek River?
3. Who introduces Eugene Irtenev to Stepanida?
4. What is Stepan Kasatsky's relation with the court of Emperor Nicholas I?
5. Who is Vasili Andreevich?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)