|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hadji Murad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Stepan Kasatsky 'given to' from time to time?
(a) Fits of generosity.
(b) Fits of temper.
(c) Fits of jealousy.
(d) Fits of laughing.
2. Where are Vasili and Nikita and Mukhorty traveling to?
(a) The Semenov estate.
3. Who is Stepan Kasatsky?
(a) A poor inn keeper.
(b) A privileged young man.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A talented lawyer.
4. How much was Ivan Ilych given for moving expenses to get to his Court of Justice appointment?
(a) 2,500 rubles.
(b) 5,000 rubles.
(c) 1,500 rubles.
(d) 3,500 rubles.
5. Who is Nikita?
(a) Vasili's priest.
(b) Vasili's neighbor.
(c) Vasili's horse.
(d) Vasili's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Vasili borrow?
2. Does Stepanida have Eugene Irtenev's child?
3. Where did Ivan Ilych get appointed to the Court of Justice?
4. Where does the road take them after the travelers return to the road?
5. Who suggested that Murad be sent to Siberia?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)