|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hadji Murad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nikita treat Mukhorty?
(a) As a beast of burden.
(b) As a pet.
(c) As a low criminal.
(d) As a family member.
2. How does Pozdnyshev's wife try to escape from her unhappiness?
(a) By having affairs.
(b) By playing piano.
(c) By gossiping.
(d) By singing.
3. Why does Dmitri go to the Caucasus?
(a) To look for adventure.
(b) For a business deal.
(c) To escape from his debts.
(d) To serve the Tsar.
4. How does Marya see herself in relation to Sergey, once she begins to be depressed?
(a) As a nuisance.
(b) As a mother.
(c) As an afterthought.
(d) As a goddess.
5. What are Stepan Kasatsky's motives for whatever he undertakes?
(a) To undermine authority.
(b) To create a disturbance.
(c) To win recognition.
(d) To escape from reality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topics does Sergey capture Marya's curiosity about?
2. What does Father Sergius do when he is aware of his lust for Makovkina?
3. Why does Dmitri return home quickly after hunting?
4. Why did Pozdnyshev's wife say she was depressed?
5. How long did Nikita live after Vasili died?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)