|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Kreutzer Sonata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marya say her marriage to Sergey affects her relationship with the world?
(a) It makes her rhapsodic.
(b) It makes her oblivious.
(c) It makes her vulnerable.
(d) It makes her curious.
2. Whom did Lukashka think he killed?
(a) A Turk.
(b) A Russian.
(c) A Chechen.
(d) A Tartar.
3. What does Eugene Irtenev become restless for when he moves to the Semenov estate?
(c) Horse racing.
4. What does Marya find after she gives birth?
(a) A sharp impatience.
(b) Greater depression.
(c) A deeper religious sense.
(d) A new kind of happiness.
5. What topics does Sergey capture Marya's curiosity about?
(a) New technology.
(b) International politics.
(c) Planting crops.
(d) The plight of workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pozdnyshev describe his union with his wife?
2. What effect do visits to Moscow and Petersburg have on Marya's depression?
3. What political stance do the Muslim Tartars typically take?
4. What did Ivan Ilych do when he took his second position?
5. What is the Semenov estate?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)