|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Kreutzer Sonata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inspired the jealousy rage in Pozdnyshev?
(a) Catching his wife and Trukhachevsky in the act.
(b) One of Trukhachevsky's enemies told him about Trukhachevsky's affair with his wife.
(c) A business trip.
(d) He read his wife's letters.
2. What does Eugene Irtenev become restless for when he moves to the Semenov estate?
(d) Horse racing.
3. Where do Eugene Irtenev and Stepanida meet?
(a) In the grasses.
(b) In his apartments.
(c) In an inn.
(d) In her house.
4. When did Dmitri believe a barrier was broken between himself and Maryanka?
(a) At Beletsky's party.
(b) When he sees her baking bread.
(c) When he moves in with her family.
(d) When she tells him of her engagement to Lukashka.
5. What were Pozdnyshev and his wife like in private together?
(d) Warmly affectionate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eugene Irtenev move to the Semenov estate?
2. What does Dmitri dream about on his way to the Caucasus?
3. How often does Eugene Irtenev meet Stepanida?
4. What was Ivan Ilych's salary on the Court of Justice?
5. How does Ivan Ilych begin his career?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)