|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Kreutzer Sonata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivan Ilych develop a passion for?
2. How would you describe the nature Dmitri expects to find in the Caucasus?
3. Where did Ivan Ilych get appointed to the Court of Justice?
4. Why does Dmitri go to the Caucasus?
(a) To escape from his debts.
(b) For a business deal.
(c) To serve the Tsar.
(d) To look for adventure.
5. What is the relationship between Christian Cossacks and Muslim Tartars?
(a) Annihilating hatred.
(c) Commercial interdependence.
(d) Mutual trust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sergey tease Marya about?
2. What does Pozdnyshev say he was determined to do throughout his marriage?
3. How long was Ivan Ilych in his position before he was appointed to the position of public prosecutor in another town?
4. Who is Praskovya Federovna?
5. How does Tolstoy say Cossack men view their wives?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)