|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Kreutzer Sonata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Pozdnyshev's wife balk at?
2. How long after their wedding was Pozdnyshev's wife depressed?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three weeks.
3. How does Tolstoy describe conjugal relations with Eugene Irtenev and his wife?
4. What convinces Ivan Ilych that death is getting close?
(a) He falls on the way to the toilet.
(b) He falls out of bed.
(c) He ceases to sleep.
(d) His teeth fall out.
5. How often does Eugene Irtenev meet Stepanida?
(b) Every night.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Katya?
2. What did Ivan Ilych find in place of death?
3. How does Marya say her marriage to Sergey affects her relationship with the world?
4. Who is Eugene Irtenev?
5. How does Tolstoy describe the force that overcomes Eugene Irtenev's reticence about meeting a married woman?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)