|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Father Sergius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Stepan Kasatsky 'given to' from time to time?
(a) Fits of temper.
(b) Fits of jealousy.
(c) Fits of generosity.
(d) Fits of laughing.
2. What are Ivan Ilych's symptoms of the illness that kills him?
(a) A strange taste in his mouth.
(b) Hearing loss.
(c) Pain in his joints and neck.
3. How much was Ivan Ilych given for moving expenses to get to his Court of Justice appointment?
(a) 2,500 rubles.
(b) 3,500 rubles.
(c) 1,500 rubles.
(d) 5,000 rubles.
4. What does Pozdnyshev say he was determined to do throughout his marriage?
(a) Carry on his affairs.
(b) Ignore his wife's affairs.
(c) Kill his wife.
(d) Remain faithful.
5. How does Tolstoy describe Stepan Kasatsky's educational career?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after their wedding was Pozdnyshev's wife depressed?
2. What was Pozdnyshev's justification for killing his wife?
3. What does Ivan Ilych develop a passion for?
4. What does Ivan Ilych do after his first child is born?
5. How does Ivan Ilych handle his illness?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)