1. Ion is renowned for his ability to recite which famous poet?
2. What does Socrates tell Ion about a person who can recite poetry well?
Only a person who understands a poem's meaning could be a good reciter.
3. In Ion, Socrates is concerned primarily with which of the following?
Distinguishing how we know things artistically from how we know things inspirationally.
4. According to Socrates' insinuation, artistic knowledge is characterized as which of the following?
5. In Ion, Socrates concludes that Ion's ability to memorize poetry is which of the following?
Divinely inspired, just like the very poets whom Ion recites.
This section contains 6,442 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)