|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry do for Micky?
(a) He gives him a talisman for protection.
(b) He exorcises the demon possessing him.
(c) Takes off the barbed wire wrapped around Micky's soul.
(d) He casts a protective spell on him and his house.
2. What is Harry able to tell Karrin about what happened to Micky?
(a) He was dabbling in the black arts and summoned something bad.
(b) He doesn't know what attacked him, or why.
(c) He was possessed by a demon.
(d) He needs to have his house cleansed of the evil spirits residing there.
3. What does Nevernever look like, in Chapter 5?
(a) Agatha's memories of 19th century Chicago.
(b) Harry's conception of Hell.
(c) Present day Chicago.
(d) Michael's idea of Heaven.
4. When do ghosts disappear, according to Harry?
(b) When their motives are completed, or when they are destroyed.
(c) Only when they are destroyed.
(d) Only when their goals are accomplished.
5. What does Lea explain to Michael in Chapter 6?
(a) She wants to help Harry and Michael on their quest.
(b) Harry made a pact with her and he owes her his life.
(c) Michael's faith is his true weapon, not his sword.
(d) She is a demon, sent by God, to test Michael.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karrin do to help Harry save Micky?
2. How did Agatha kill her child?
3. What is Special Investigations?
4. What alerts Harry to his Godmother's presence in Chapter 5?
5. What does the caller tell Michael, in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Mortimer's assumptions about Harry's reasons for visiting him help Harry to get information from him?
2. What does Harry discover, upon inspecting Agatha Hagglethorn's ghostly corpse?
3. Who is Harry Dresden?
4. Who are Kyle and Kelly Hamilton, and why do they visit Harry in Chapter 8?
5. What happened to Agatha Hagglethorn in life?
6. According to Harry's description, what is a ghost?
7. What do Harry and Susan talk about on the phone in Chapter 14?
8. What does Bob tell Harry about the Nightmare in Chapter 14?
9. What happens to Charity when Harry goes to warn Michael about the Nightmare?
10. How does Harry help Micky in Chapter 13?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)