|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, where does Harry's spell lead him?
(a) A garage.
(b) A condemned house.
(c) A subway station.
(d) An abandoned textile warehouse.
2. Why does Special Investigations visit Harry in Chapter 11?
(a) To ask for his help.
(b) To extend a job offer.
(c) To arrest him.
(d) To interrogate him.
3. What does Harry do to get the store clerk to tell him where Charity is?
(a) He uses his wizard's sight on her.
(b) He threatens her.
(c) He pleads with her.
(d) He pays her.
4. Who is Michael?
(a) A wizard.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A knight.
(d) A witch.
5. In Chapter 9, Michael tells Harry that he received a phone call from whom?
(a) Father Forthill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lea explain to Michael in Chapter 6?
2. What is the Nightmare, according to Mortimer?
3. What does Karrin do to help Harry save Micky?
4. What is Harry doing that causes the police to start following him in Chapter 2?
5. Who are Kyle and Kelly Hamilton?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry see when he looks at Micky using his wizard's sight?
2. What happens to Harry as a result of his dream about the Nightmare?
3. What is odd about Harry's dream?
4. Why is Charity angry with Harry, in Chapter 7?
5. What does Harry discover, upon inspecting Agatha Hagglethorn's ghostly corpse?
6. Why does Harry insist on receiving an invitation into the Malones' home, in Chapter 12?
7. What does Bob tell Harry about the Nightmare in Chapter 14?
8. What does Harry deduce about the spirit that destroyed the church grounds in Chapter 9?
9. What does the Nightmare do to Karrin Murphy, in Chapter 19?
10. Why does Michael disapprove of the methods Harry used to escape from Lea?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)