|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Michael and Harry notice about the cars in the parking lot?
(a) They have all been smashed.
(b) They had their headlights broken.
(c) They had their tires slashed.
(d) They have been keyed and scratched.
2. What event does Harry dream about in Chapter 17?
(a) A day when he was training with S.I.
(b) His first battle with Michael.
(c) The night he met Susan.
(d) The night he and S.I. went after Leonid Kravos.
3. Where does Harry send Lydia?
(a) To a hospital.
(b) To a church.
(c) To his apartment.
(d) To the police.
4. In Chapter 18, who does Harry think the Nightmare will attack next?
5. What does Harry discover wrapped around Agatha's body?
(a) Piano wire.
(c) Barbed wire.
(d) Red ribbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karrin do to help Harry save Micky?
2. How was Harry's dream, in Chapter 17, different from the actual events?
3. What type of spirit does Harry think did the damage in Chapter 9?
4. Why does Harry insist on being invited into the Malones' residence?
5. In Chapter 9, Michael tells Harry that he received a phone call from whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Harry's description, what is a ghost?
2. What happened to Agatha Hagglethorn in life?
3. What does Harry do to help Lydia, in Chapter 4?
4. What is odd about Harry's dream?
5. How does Harry find Lydia in Chapter 16?
6. Who is Harry Dresden?
7. Why is Charity angry with Harry, in Chapter 7?
8. What does Michael come to tell Harry, in Chapter 9?
9. What does Harry deduce about the spirit that destroyed the church grounds in Chapter 9?
10. Who are Kyle and Kelly Hamilton, and why do they visit Harry in Chapter 8?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)