|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Michael able to save from Bianca's ball, aside from Harry?
2. In Chapter 16, where does Harry's spell lead him?
(a) A condemned house.
(b) An abandoned textile warehouse.
(c) A garage.
(d) A subway station.
3. What contact does Harry have with the Nightmare's controller, when he summons the Nightmare in Chapter 23?
(a) He heard the voice of the person controlling the Nightmare.
(b) The Nightmare told him something about its controller.
(c) He saw a pair of dark eyes behind the Nightmare.
(d) He felt the aura of the person controlling it.
4. Who is Mortimer Lindquist?
(a) A detective with Special Investigations.
(b) One of Harry's spiritual contacts.
(c) Michael's priest.
(d) A medium who lost his powers from misuse.
5. What does the Nightmare look like when Harry encounters it in Karrin's office?
(a) It looks just like Harry did on the night the demon was killed.
(b) It doesn't have a physical form; it is simply a presence.
(c) It looks just like Harry does now.
(d) It is an amorphous black blob with glowing red eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Susan call Harry, in Chapter 14?
2. What are ghosts, according to Harry's description in Chapter 5?
3. Who is Michael?
4. Why are the lights at Bianca's ball turned off, at the end of Chapter 28?
5. Why did Bianca invite her enemies to her masquerade ball?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)