|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry think the damage in Chapter 9 was done by this type of spirit?
(a) There are bits of ectoplasm clinging to the bushes.
(b) There is no psychic trail for him to follow.
(c) He senses that the being is mischievous, not dangerous.
(d) He can feel a raw, dangerous energy still lurking.
2. Where does Bob live?
(a) In an apartment above Harry's.
(b) On the other side of Chicago.
(c) In Michael's basement.
(d) In a skull in Harry's lab.
3. Where does Harry find the name he uses to call the Nightmare, in Chapter 23?
(a) In Kravos's leather bound book.
(b) In one of Mortimer's journals.
(c) Bob interviews some beings in Nevernever.
(d) In a letter written by Kravos.
4. The vampires surrounding Michael and Harry, in Chapter 25, are dressed in what color?
5. According to Bob, why is Harry's magic depleted in Chapter 18?
(a) Because he hasn't gotten enough sleep.
(b) Because the binding spell used in the dream has carried over into real life.
(c) Because he misused his powers.
(d) Because the Nightmare bit him in one of his chakras, and ate his chi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Nightmare look like when Harry encounters it in Karrin's office?
2. Why did Charity leave in the middle of the night?
3. Why does Harry refuse to go with Lea as he leaves the graveyard in Chapter 21?
4. Why is Harry sickened by the memories of the vampires' ball?
5. With what substance was the wine poisoned?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)