|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving his protective summoning circle, what does Harry have difficulty doing?
(a) Pouring himself a drink.
(b) Summoning Bob.
(c) Lighting a candle.
(d) Finding his cat.
2. What is Aromacchius?
(a) Harry's blasting rod.
(b) Michael's cloak.
(c) Harry's staff.
(d) Michael's sword.
3. Why is Charity angry at Harry?
(a) Harry is spending too much time on work.
(b) Harry hurt Michael.
(c) Harry is cheating on her.
(d) Harry got Michael in trouble.
4. Why does Harry go to the emergency room, after his graveyard battle with the Nightmare?
(a) He is weak and dizzy.
(b) He broke his arm.
(c) He sustained a large cut on his forehead.
(d) He pulled a hamstring.
5. Where are Michael and Harry at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) In jail.
(b) Cook County Hospital.
(c) Harry's apartment.
(d) Harry's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry deduce about the Nightmare in Chapter 32?
2. Why does Harry refuse to go with Lea as he leaves the graveyard in Chapter 21?
3. Why did Agatha murder her husband?
4. Why does Harry decide to pursue Lydia on his own, instead of waiting for help?
5. Who is Mortimer Lindquist?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)