|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Nightmare, according to Mortimer?
(a) The ghost Harry is looking for.
(b) A part of Nevernever.
(c) Another ghost-hunter, like Harry and Michael.
(d) The being ripping holes in the barrier.
2. Why does Harry insist on being invited into the Malones' residence?
(a) If he crosses a threshold without an invitation, his powers are considerably weakened.
(b) He thinks it is rude to go in without being invited.
(c) He is not sure that the Malones want to cooperate with the detectives.
(d) It would be a breach of wizardly conduct to go in uninvited.
3. Why does Harry decide to pursue Lydia on his own, instead of waiting for help?
(a) He doesn't have any way of contacting someone for help.
(b) The sun is setting, and whatever is chasing Lydia will be more powerful after dark.
(c) Lydia is poisoned, and will die soon, so he doesn't have time to wait.
(d) He knows no one would help him anyway.
4. Harry lives in what city?
(a) New York.
5. When do ghosts disappear, according to Harry?
(b) Only when their goals are accomplished.
(c) When their motives are completed, or when they are destroyed.
(d) Only when they are destroyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harry?
2. Who is Mortimer Lindquist?
3. Who is Michael?
4. What does the caller tell Michael, in Chapter 9?
5. What is Aromacchius?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)