|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Special Investigations visit Harry in Chapter 11?
(a) To arrest him.
(b) To extend a job offer.
(c) To ask for his help.
(d) To interrogate him.
2. According to Bob, why is Harry's magic depleted in Chapter 18?
(a) Because he hasn't gotten enough sleep.
(b) Because the Nightmare bit him in one of his chakras, and ate his chi.
(c) Because the binding spell used in the dream has carried over into real life.
(d) Because he misused his powers.
3. What happened to Susan when Harry finds her in Chapter 34?
(a) She was partially drained by the vampires.
(b) She has been possessed by Kravos.
(c) She has been tied up and drugged.
(d) Bianca started to change her.
4. What does Harry see about Micky's soul?
(a) It has been chewed, and there are chunks missing.
(b) It is bound in chains.
(c) It has jagged edges, like a piece of glass.
(d) There is evil lurking within.
5. Where does Harry find Lydia, in Chapter 16?
(a) In the backseat of a limousine.
(b) In a church pew.
(c) In a white van.
(d) In a women's bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Justine want Harry to investigate the noise he hears in the corner of the room, in Chapter 34?
2. Where does Harry find the name he uses to call the Nightmare, in Chapter 23?
3. Why was Thomas chosen to represent the White Court at Bianca's ball?
4. Why does Thomas stay with Michael to fight Lea's hounds?
5. Who is the first person Harry talks to on the phone in Chapter 14?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)