|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Kravos plan on killing Harry?
(a) When he eventually falls asleep.
(b) When he slips into unconsciousness from the poison.
(c) As soon as Bianca weakens him by draining enough of his blood.
(d) When Harry comes after him.
2. What do Michael and Harry notice about the cars in the parking lot?
(a) They had their headlights broken.
(b) They had their tires slashed.
(c) They have all been smashed.
(d) They have been keyed and scratched.
3. How does Lea help Harry defeat the Nightmare?
(a) She sets up a distraction for the Nightmare, and heals Harry.
(b) She tells him that what he needs is all around him, heals him, and disappears.
(c) She gives him a momentary boost to his powers.
(d) She tells Harry to use the running water in the graveyard to defeat the Nightmare.
4. Why does Harry think the damage in Chapter 9 was done by this type of spirit?
(a) He can feel a raw, dangerous energy still lurking.
(b) There is no psychic trail for him to follow.
(c) He senses that the being is mischievous, not dangerous.
(d) There are bits of ectoplasm clinging to the bushes.
5. What does Nevernever look like, in Chapter 5?
(a) Present day Chicago.
(b) Agatha's memories of 19th century Chicago.
(c) Harry's conception of Hell.
(d) Michael's idea of Heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Harry talks to on the phone in Chapter 14?
2. Who is Lea?
3. Why doesn't Justine want Harry to investigate the noise he hears in the corner of the room, in Chapter 34?
4. Why won't Lydia tell Harry her real name?
5. How did Agatha kill her child?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)