|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry able to tell Karrin about what happened to Micky?
(a) He was dabbling in the black arts and summoned something bad.
(b) He was possessed by a demon.
(c) He needs to have his house cleansed of the evil spirits residing there.
(d) He doesn't know what attacked him, or why.
2. Why did Charity leave in the middle of the night?
(a) She wanted to find Harry.
(b) She had a craving for pizza and ice cream.
(c) She was restless, and wanted to go for a walk.
(d) She thought her sister was in trouble.
3. What does Charity tell Harry, as he tries to get her out of the graveyard?
(a) She knows who is controlling the Nightmare.
(b) Harry needs to run and can't defeat the Nightmare on his own.
(c) Michael is in great danger, but he doesn't know it.
(d) Her water broke.
4. Who tries to defeat Lea with Amoracchius at the end of Chapter 21?
(d) The Nightmare.
5. What contact does Harry have with the Nightmare's controller, when he summons the Nightmare in Chapter 23?
(a) He felt the aura of the person controlling it.
(b) The Nightmare told him something about its controller.
(c) He saw a pair of dark eyes behind the Nightmare.
(d) He heard the voice of the person controlling the Nightmare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of spirit does Harry think did the damage in Chapter 9?
2. Where does Bob live?
3. What does Harry see about Micky's soul?
4. Why does Harry decide to attend Bianca's ball?
5. Why did Lydia leave the church, according to Father Forthill?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)