|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lea help Harry escape Bianca's ball?
(a) She doesn't want him as he is, frail and run down, and wants him to rest.
(b) She secretly despises the vampires, and wants Harry to live to fight them again.
(c) She feels some affection for Harry, and wants him to be healthy and happy until he finally becomes hers.
(d) She wants him to kill the Nightmare.
2. After leaving his protective summoning circle, what does Harry have difficulty doing?
(a) Summoning Bob.
(b) Finding his cat.
(c) Pouring himself a drink.
(d) Lighting a candle.
3. What does the caller tell Michael, in Chapter 9?
(a) Agatha still plagues the hospital.
(b) A police detective is losing his mind.
(c) Something tried to get into the church the night before.
(d) There is a girl who needs their help.
4. How does Harry wake up from his dream?
(a) Someone knocks on his door.
(b) His cat scratches him.
(c) His phone rings.
(d) His alarm goes off.
5. What gift does Lea give Bianca?
(a) One of her hell-hounds.
(b) Harry's servitude.
(c) A magic watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry think has the best chance of defending himself/herself against the Nightmare?
2. Why did Michael watch over Harry after Bianca's ball?
3. How does Bianca plan on unmaking Amoracchius?
4. What does Bob say about Harry's spirit, in Chapter 18?
5. What does Harry deduce about the Nightmare in Chapter 32?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)