|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of magic does Harry unleash to defeat the vampires?
(a) A whirlwind.
(b) He freezes them.
(c) A flood.
(d) A blazing inferno.
2. Who does Harry think has the best chance of defending himself/herself against the Nightmare?
3. What does Bob conclude about how the Nightmare can cross peoples' thresholds?
(a) It can cross their threshold because they inadvertently invite it in.
(b) It uses psychic magic, so it can attack someone from just outside their home.
(c) It can't come in through doors, but it can come in through windows.
(d) It doesn't have to cross their threshold, because they go to its realm when they dream.
4. How does Bianca plan on unmaking Amoracchius?
(a) By removing the enchantments.
(b) By removing the crucifixion nail embedded in its hilt.
(c) By binding it to herself, using a spell.
(d) By using it to shed the blood of an innocent.
5. Why was Thomas chosen to represent the White Court at Bianca's ball?
(a) None of the other vampires were available.
(b) His rank made him the most appropriate liaison for the Red Court's event.
(c) He is the leader's illegitimate son, and his presence insults Bianca.
(d) He had the best personal relationship with Bianca.
Short Answer Questions
1. What proposition does Bianca make to one of Harry's group, in Chapter 30?
2. What is the Nightmare, according to Mortimer?
3. Who is Mortimer Lindquist?
4. How does Harry wake up from his dream?
5. What gift does Lea give Bianca?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)