|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry think the Nightmare really is, in Chapter 18?
(a) His Godmother in disguise.
(b) The ghost of the demon Michael killed.
(c) One of Bianca's minions.
(d) An illusion created by a powerful sorcerer.
2. Why does Harry want Kravos's case files?
(a) To find Kravos and make him control the demon.
(b) To find out who else was involved in the investigation.
(c) To seeKravos' strength.
(d) To get the name of the demon.
3. What is the Nightmare, according to Mortimer?
(a) Another ghost-hunter, like Harry and Michael.
(b) The being ripping holes in the barrier.
(c) A part of Nevernever.
(d) The ghost Harry is looking for.
4. What does Harry do to get the store clerk to tell him where Charity is?
(a) He pleads with her.
(b) He threatens her.
(c) He pays her.
(d) He uses his wizard's sight on her.
5. What proposition does Bianca make to one of Harry's group, in Chapter 30?
(a) She tells Michael that if he stops helping Harry, she will make sure his baby recovers from his mysterious illness.
(b) She tells Harry that if he stops fighting, he can leave and she will not pursue him.
(c) She tells Susan that if she stops fighting the vampires, Bianca will give her a great story for her tabloid.
(d) She tells Thomas that if he will stand down, she will let Justine go.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Michael able to save from Bianca's ball, aside from Harry?
2. What does Harry deduce about the Nightmare in Chapter 32?
3. What does the Nightmare look like when Harry encounters it in Karrin's office?
4. In Chapter 9, Michael tells Harry that he received a phone call from whom?
5. Who does Harry think has the best chance of defending himself/herself against the Nightmare?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)