|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry think the Nightmare really is, in Chapter 18?
(a) The ghost of the demon Michael killed.
(b) His Godmother in disguise.
(c) An illusion created by a powerful sorcerer.
(d) One of Bianca's minions.
2. How does Bianca plan on unmaking Amoracchius?
(a) By removing the enchantments.
(b) By using it to shed the blood of an innocent.
(c) By removing the crucifixion nail embedded in its hilt.
(d) By binding it to herself, using a spell.
3. What does Thomas bring with him when he visits Harry and Michael in Chapter 31?
(b) Kravos's pendant.
(c) Harry's blasting rod.
(d) Bob's skull.
4. Why was Thomas chosen to represent the White Court at Bianca's ball?
(a) None of the other vampires were available.
(b) His rank made him the most appropriate liaison for the Red Court's event.
(c) He had the best personal relationship with Bianca.
(d) He is the leader's illegitimate son, and his presence insults Bianca.
5. What happens to Lydia at the end of Chapter 31?
(a) She dies of burns she sustained at the masquerade.
(b) She is possessed by the Nightmare.
(c) She is taken prisoner by Kravos.
(d) She is kidnapped by the vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Harry dream about in Chapter 17?
2. Why does Lea help Harry escape Bianca's ball?
3. Why did Bianca invite her enemies to her masquerade ball?
4. What type of spirit does Harry think did the damage in Chapter 9?
5. Where have Charity and the Nightmare gone, in Chapter 20?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)