Short Answer Key
1. Who tells the narrator about the grass harp?
2. What kind of cemetery is near the China tree?
3. What kind of grass blows in the grass harp?
4. What is the last name of the sisters with whom the protagonist goes to live?
5. What is the narrator's name?
6. Who is the richest person in the town?
7. Who comes to the narrator's house the day after his mother's funeral?
8. What is the name of the narrator's father?
9. What is Catherine's last name?
10. Who comes to the narrator's house to pack his belongings in Chapter 1?
11. How does the narrator's father die?
12. Who is the younger sister with whom the narrator goes to stay?
13. How old is the narrator when he goes...
This section contains 2,172 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)