|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word does Catherine use to describe how she is worried about her composition as rehearsals start?
2. What does Catherine remember that a teacher once told her all lullabies were about?
3. What does Liz say about Anna?
4. What does Liz do to try and reassure Catherine about her performance?
5. Why was Liz shocked that Catherine had a child?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Catherine feel when she tells her mother about Anna? How does Catherine's mother react? Why do you think she reacts this way?
Essay Topic 2
What does Catherine focus on while she is in Ireland? Why do you think she focuses on this? Does this help or harm her? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 3
In what ways does Catherin show she is unsure and steady? In what ways does she show that she is ready to move forward?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)