|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine tell her father is the reason she won't be home for Christmas?
2. What does Liz do to try and reassure Catherine about her performance?
3. How does Catherine find Anna to be?
4. What does Catherine believe Christmas carols celebrate?
5. How does the nurse help Catherine with the pain?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Where does Catherine get her love of music? Who shows her how to work with this love? How does this love help her throughout her life?
Essay Topic 2
For what does Catherine feel guilty? Is this guilt justified? Would you have handled things differently than Catherine did? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What influence do you think Anna has had on Catherine's life? Why do you think she has had this influence?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)