|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ingrid say she had seen Dave earlier that day?
(a) At the airport.
(b) At the dock.
(c) At the pub.
(d) At a restaurant.
2. What do the breathing strategies the nurse wants Catherine to use during labor remind her of?
(a) A fine concert.
(b) Vocal exercise with Xiao Gang.
(c) Practicing her scales.
(d) Arguments she and her father had in the past.
3. What does Dave tell Catherine when he meets her for the first time?
(a) He says she looks like she doesn't want to be there.
(b) He asks her to take a walk with him.
(c) He says she looks like a student.
(d) He says she looks lost.
4. What does Catherine think about as labor pains hit her in the ambulance?
(b) The pub.
(d) Her mother.
5. Why is Catherine crying during the playing of her music?
(a) She wants to leave the hall.
(b) She knows she is giving everything up.
(c) She is so very proud of her accomplishment.
(d) She has found her faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is true about Part 2 of this novel?
2. Catherine comes to realize that for her a car is a what?
3. How many countries was Catherine's concert broadcast to?
4. What does Catherine want to learn how to do?
5. How does the audience feel about Catherine's music?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)