|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dave when Catherine packs up all of her things?
(a) Clinic on the mainland.
(b) At the pub.
(c) Out shopping for food.
(d) Diving in the water.
2. Why does Catherine call the district nurse?
(a) To let her know she made it home safely.
(b) To ask for advice on how to feed Anna.
(c) To ask her for help leaving Dave.
(d) To let her know she will be moving soon..
3. Why does Catherine hate winter?
(a) Dave seems to always be drunk.
(b) The lack of sunshine depresses her.
(c) She cannot get outside as much.
(d) It reminds her of her mother and father.
4. How does the nurse help Catherine with the pain?
(a) She rubs her back and tells her to relax.
(b) She gives her a shot.
(c) She has her continue to walk.
(d) She rubs her hand.
5. What does Catherine find wrong with the house when she goes inside?
(a) It smells like cigarettes.
(b) It does not have a space for the crib.
(c) It is dirty.
(d) Dave never finished painting the nursery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Catherine gets to the airport?
2. What does Catherine do to ease her mind as she gets ready to hear her composition played?
3. Why doesn't Catherine take the rides offered at the airport from two different people?
4. What does Catherine remember that a teacher once told her all lullabies were about?
5. What complaint does Catherine have when she goes to the doctor?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)