Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did her parents give Catherine when she was eleven and passed her qualifying exam?
(a) New Marian Missal.
(b) Rosary beads.
(c) New piano.
(d) Ticket to see Santa Claus.
2. What does the nurse put in Catherine's bath water?
(a) Coarse salt.
(d) Lotion and oil.
3. Why aren't Catherine and Liz able to study the geography of the island?
(a) Too drunk to do the work.
(b) The weather.
(c) Not enough money.
(d) Their agendas.
4. Why doesn't Catherine take the rides offered at the airport from two different people?
(a) She is waiting for Dave.
(b) She is waiting for Liz.
(c) She wants to do things herself.
(d) She is lost and confused.
5. Who visits Catherine and brings her flowers?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Catherine describes Dave's action of not showing up to pick her up from the airport after having Anna?
2. How does the doctor respond to Catherine's worries?
3. What does Catherine want music to celebrate?
4. Why was Liz shocked that Catherine had a child?
5. Where does Ingrid say she had seen Dave earlier that day?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)