|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The day after she gives birth, Catherine is struck by what realization she makes about her daughter?
(a) How fragile she is.
(b) How much she sleeps.
(c) How calm she is.
(d) How dependent she is.
2. What will Catherine miss about being in the hospital with the nurses?
(a) Having someone to talk to.
(b) Being able to sleep sometimes.
(c) Being pampered by them.
(d) Having help with Anna.
3. What keeps Catherine off balance and is affecting her work?
(a) Mood swings.
(b) Her teaching schedule.
(c) The tuning of the piano.
(d) David's inconsistent work.
4. Which of the following is not one of the descriptors Catherine uses for her daughter right after she is born?
5. Where did Catherine and Liz spend most of their time when they were on the island for the weekend planning?
(a) Looking over the geography.
(b) In the pubs.
(c) On the beaches.
(d) In their rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Catherine get to join if she finishes Vernicle?
2. Why doesn't Dave come to the hospital?
3. What happens when Catherine gets to the airport?
4. What trick did Catherine's mother tell her about that might help her sleep?
5. Where is Dave when Catherine packs up all of her things?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)