|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Catherine get most of her furniture?
(b) Antique stores.
(d) Thrift stores.
2. What did Catherine do when she was a child and her parents fought?
(a) Try to make the fighting stop.
(b) Go to Granny Boyd's.
(c) Play her music louder.
(d) Hide in her room.
3. What happens when Catherine gets to the airport?
(a) People crowd around asking to hold Anna.
(b) She faints and Anna gets hurt.
(c) No one talks to her.
(d) Dave is there waiting for her and Anna.
4. Why does Catherine hate winter?
(a) Dave seems to always be drunk.
(b) She cannot get outside as much.
(c) The lack of sunshine depresses her.
(d) It reminds her of her mother and father.
5. What does Catherine remember that a teacher once told her all lullabies were about?
(a) The death of a child.
(b) The problems with the world.
(c) The need for safety.
(d) The birth of children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave do for a living?
2. Why doesn't Catherine take the rides offered at the airport from two different people?
3. How many countries was Catherine's concert broadcast to?
4. What does Liz say about Anna?
5. Which of the following is not one of the reasons Catherine packs up all of her things?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)