|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does walking on the beach with Anna remind Catherine about in regards to her students?
(a) The time interval of the tides.
(b) How writing music makes her feel.
(c) What might happen if she gives up her music.
(d) The sound of the water beating the shore.
2. Catherine comes to realize that for her a car is a what?
3. What was the first catch Catherine learned?
(a) Rotten Row.
(b) Rounds of the Kitchen.
(c) Three Blind MIce.
(d) Old MacDonald.
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of how Catherine feels about leaving the hospital?
5. Why does Catherine wonder if she should pray?
(a) She doesn't believe in God.
(b) The pain is so intense.
(c) Her father would think better of her.
(d) The nuns are not there to help her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine find to be a repetition she wants to escape?
2. What were Catherine and Liz planning when Catherine met Dave?
3. Which of the following is not one of the reasons Catherine packs up all of her things?
4. Where did Catherine and Liz spend most of their time when they were on the island for the weekend planning?
5. What does Catherine remember will happen if the baby stops feeding?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)