|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does Catherine suffer from?
(c) Acid reflux.
2. What was the first lie Catherine had ever told about?
(a) A boy.
(c) Skipping school.
3. How old is Anna?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 20 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
4. What does Catherine tell Miss Bingham she is working on?
(a) A drum piece.
(b) A Latin mass.
(c) A Catholic mass.
(d) A voice piece.
5. How does Catherine's mother tell her that her relative was treated for depression?
(c) Electric shock therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Catherine have to do after she got caught lying?
2. What job did Catherine quit to write music?
3. What does Catherine decide to wear to her father's funeral?
4. How does Anna get from the plane to her hometown?
5. Why does Catherine choose to conform when she is home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Catherine play for her mother and how did her mother react?
2. What does Catherine remember about her father?
3. How does Catherine's father react to the news that she won't be coming home for Christmas and how does Catherine react to him?
4. What names had Catherine and Dave chosen for their child?
5. Why doesn't Catherine play very well when she is playing for Melnichuch and what is his response to her playing?
6. How did Catherine's father explain the Orangemen to Catherine?
7. What does Catherine remember that her father taught her and how did it make her feel?
8. How does Catherine describe Dave's work and how does she feel about it?
9. What does Catherine remember one of her music teachers saying about lullabies?
10. What did Catherine remember listening to as she rode on the bus through her hometown?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)