Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did her parents give Catherine when she was eleven and passed her qualifying exam?
(a) New Marian Missal.
(b) Rosary beads.
(c) New piano.
(d) Ticket to see Santa Claus.
2. What does the nurse put in Catherine's bath water?
(a) Coarse salt.
(d) Lotion and oil.
3. Why aren't Catherine and Liz able to study the geography of the island?
(a) Too drunk to do the work.
(b) The weather.
(c) Not enough money.
(d) Their agendas.
4. Why doesn't Catherine take the rides offered at the airport from two different people?
(a) She is waiting for Dave.
(b) She is waiting for Liz.
(c) She wants to do things herself.
(d) She is lost and confused.
5. Who visits Catherine and brings her flowers?
6. How does Catherine describes Dave's action of not showing up to pick her up from the airport after having Anna?
7. How does the doctor respond to Catherine's worries?
(a) He tries to take Anna away from her.
(b) He says that she needs to find help.
(c) He says that her feelings are normal.
(d) He calls the police and child services.
8. What does Catherine want music to celebrate?
(a) The human life cycle.
(b) The surprise of unexpected feelings.
(c) The birth of an ordinary girl.
(d) The idea that miracles happen daily.
9. Why was Liz shocked that Catherine had a child?
(a) She had never noticed she was pregnant.
(b) She knows it will impede her music career.
(c) She thought she was moving back home.
(d) She didn't know she was married.
10. Where does Ingrid say she had seen Dave earlier that day?
(a) At the dock.
(b) At the pub.
(c) At the airport.
(d) At a restaurant.
11. What is the name of the hospital?
(a) Horrible Hospital.
(b) Terrible Trouble.
(c) Corupted Corral.
(d) Rotten Row.
12. What does Catherine give to the nurses to say thank you?
13. What does Catherine remember that a teacher once told her all lullabies were about?
(a) The need for safety.
(b) The death of a child.
(c) The birth of children.
(d) The problems with the world.
14. What were Catherine and Liz planning when Catherine met Dave?
(a) A cloud watching excursion.
(b) A concert under the stars.
(c) A vacation to the beach.
(d) A geography field trip.
15. How does Catherine find Anna to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Catherine crying during the playing of her music?
2. Who called Catherine to say congratulations?
3. How does Catherine believe her father will react to the news he will soon be a grandfather?
4. Which word does Catherine use to describe how she is worried about her composition as rehearsals start?
5. What complaint does Catherine have when she goes to the doctor?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)