|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Catherine off balance and is affecting her work?
(a) Her teaching schedule.
(b) The tuning of the piano.
(c) Mood swings.
(d) David's inconsistent work.
2. What happens when Catherine gets to the airport?
(a) Dave is there waiting for her and Anna.
(b) No one talks to her.
(c) She faints and Anna gets hurt.
(d) People crowd around asking to hold Anna.
3. What does Liz tell Catherine?
(a) Anna missed her terribly.
(b) Anna's said her first word.
(c) Anna looks just like her.
(d) Anna grew two inches.
4. What does Catherine indicate she hears as her daughter is born?
(a) Choirs singing.
(b) Her father yelling.
(c) Drums pounding.
(d) Her daughter crying.
5. What does lying around in bed remind Catherine of?
(a) Being a child home sick.
(b) The music she is forgetting to write.
(c) How much she misses her father.
(d) How depressed she was at one point.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Catherine move when she left Dave's?
2. What did the Chinese restaurant have to do to be able to stay in business?
3. Why does Catherine tell her mother she is working on a mass?
4. What letter does Catherine remember her mother telling her was missing from the sign of Malone Place?
5. How does Catherine feel about her desire to die?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)