|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine find wrong with the house when she goes inside?
(a) It is dirty.
(b) Dave never finished painting the nursery.
(c) It does not have a space for the crib.
(d) It smells like cigarettes.
2. What does Catherine remember will happen if the baby stops feeding?
(a) Milk will dry up.
(b) Mother will not bond with the baby.
(c) Baby will be more likely to die.
(d) Baby will be unhealthy.
3. What term did Catherine ask her mother about that her mother ignored and pretended not to hear?
(a) Patron saint of music.
(b) Feast of Immaculate Conception.
(c) Had sexual intercourse.
(d) Conserved her virginity.
4. What kind of business did Catherine's father own?
(d) Music studio.
5. What does Catherine give to the nurses to say thank you?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does her mother say will do Catherine's hair for the funeral?
2. How much money does Catherine say she will get for the composition she is working on called Vernicle?
3. Which of the following is not one of the descriptors Catherine uses for her daughter right after she is born?
4. Who else in Catherine's family was depressed according to her mother?
5. What does Catherine do after the funeral when they get back to the house?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)