|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Anna?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 20 months.
(d) 6 months.
2. How does Miss Bingham react to hearing that Catherine had a child?
(a) She congratulates her.
(b) She is ashamed of her.
(c) She is not surprised.
(d) She is shocked.
3. Where did Catherine meet her favorite composer?
(c) New York.
4. Why does the idea of writing a mass intrigue Catherine?
(a) So few are written by women.
(b) It involves numerous instruments.
(c) It is like speaking to God.
(d) It would be the longest piece she has written.
5. Why does Catherine choose to conform when she is home?
(a) It is respectful.
(b) It is easier.
(c) It provides comfort.
(d) It makes her feel better.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine's mother say about her after learning she had a child?
2. Why does Catherine ring the bell to get in her house?
3. What does Catherine take with her when she goes to take a nap?
4. What does Catherine think her father would have hated in the piece she played on the radio?
5. How did Catherine's father die?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)