|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Catherine and Geraldine have in common?
(a) They both live in a pub.
(b) They both like to do hair.
(c) They both lost their father.
(d) They both are single.
2. Who does her mother say will do Catherine's hair for the funeral?
3. What does Liz tell Catherine?
(a) Anna missed her terribly.
(b) Anna's said her first word.
(c) Anna grew two inches.
(d) Anna looks just like her.
4. What term does Catherine's father use to describe some of the actions taken by the Protestants?
(a) Excellent musicians.
5. Why does Catherine's mother want them to go to the graveyard the day after her father was buried?
(a) She wants to gather up the cards.
(b) She needs to check and maker sure that things are okay with him.
(c) She cannot let go and needs to visit him.
(d) She said they didn't have a chance to pray because too much was going on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine's father think the drumming is?
2. What does Catherine's mother say that she has become?
3. How does Miss Bingham feel about Catherine?
4. How long ago did Catherine have a child?
5. What is Catherine thinking about when she wakes up at four thirty in the morning?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)