|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine decide will save her?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her work.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her positive thoughts.
2. What does Catherine's father think the drumming is?
(a) A revelation.
(b) The same as bells.
(d) A lot of noise.
3. What does Catherine's mother make her to calm her down?
(a) Some fresh chips.
(b) Warm milk.
(c) A nice meal.
4. Catherine's mother accuses Catherine of what in regard to her mother's religious beliefs?
(a) Demeaning them.
(b) Reinforcing them.
(c) Mistreating them.
(d) Mocking them.
5. What job did Catherine quit to write music?
(c) Traveling musician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were some of the buildings in Catherine's town boarded up?
2. Where did Miss Bingham often take Catherine?
3. Who else in Catherine's family was depressed according to her mother?
4. How does Catherine's favorite composer respond when she asks him about music and influences?
5. What did the Chinese restaurant have to do to be able to stay in business?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)