|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catherine feel when she looks down at Anna?
2. What does Catherine say to her mother when she sees her for the first time?
(a) She apologizes.
(b) She is angry she wasn't notified sooner.
(c) She asks what happened.
(d) She can't speak and only cries.
3. What are grace notes according to this novel?
(a) Notes between musical notes.
(b) Extra notes in a composition.
(c) Short, quick notes.
(d) The hidden melody in a piece.
4. What happens when Catherine and Anna look at each other in the mirror?
(a) They both laugh.
(b) They both smile.
(c) They both make faces.
(d) They both cry.
5. What does Liz tell Catherine?
(a) Anna grew two inches.
(b) Anna missed her terribly.
(c) Anna's said her first word.
(d) Anna looks just like her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were some of the buildings in Catherine's town boarded up?
2. What was Catherine's father disappointed to miss that he received many phone calls about?
3. Who else in Catherine's family was depressed according to her mother?
4. When Catherine and her mother go to meet her father at the train station when she was 11, what embarrassed her mother?
5. What does Catherine think the drumming is?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)