|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Catherine have to do after she got caught lying?
(a) Clean the entire house.
(b) Go to confession.
(c) Work in the pub for a month.
(d) Write an apology letter.
2. Who else in Catherine's family was depressed according to her mother?
3. Why can't Miss Bingham play the piano anymore?
(a) She cannot see the music anymore.
(b) Her coughing constantly interrupts her.
(c) Her piano was repossessed.
(d) Her arthritis is so bad.
4. What does Catherine ask before she agrees to play the organ at the formal services for her father the next day?
(a) If there is someone else to do it.
(b) If he has the music already picked out.
(c) If it is the same organ from her childhood.
(d) If there will be a lot of people there.
5. Why is the main character going to Ireland?
(a) To visit her new nephew.
(b) To play a concert.
(c) Her father's funeral.
(d) For a vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Miss Bingham like for Catherine to watch during concerts?
2. What does Catherine think the drumming is?
3. Which of the following was one of the changes Catherine noticed to her house?
4. What job did Catherine quit to write music?
5. What does Catherine tell Miss Bingham she is working on?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)