|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine's mother make her to calm her down?
(b) Warm milk.
(c) Some fresh chips.
(d) A nice meal.
2. What was the first lie Catherine had ever told about?
(b) Skipping school.
(c) A boy.
3. What was Catherine's job for Christmas dinner?
(a) Make the placemats.
(b) Make the gravy.
(c) Make the potatoes.
(d) Set the table.
4. What is Catherine thinking about when she wakes up at four thirty in the morning?
(a) Anna and what is happening in Glasgow.
(b) Her mother and how she will move on.
(c) How she will do playing the organ.
(d) Her father and how much she misses him.
5. What does Liz tell Catherine?
(a) Anna's said her first word.
(b) Anna looks just like her.
(c) Anna grew two inches.
(d) Anna missed her terribly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anna get from the plane to her hometown?
2. Which of the following is not one of the things that Huang told Catherine that all compositions must have?
3. Where is Catherine's home now?
4. What does Catherine tell Liz?
5. How much was the prize when Catherine won the Moncrieff-Hewitt Award for her Piano Trio?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)