|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Catherine when she started taking piano lessons?
2. Why does Catherine choose to conform when she is home?
(a) It makes her feel better.
(b) It is respectful.
(c) It provides comfort.
(d) It is easier.
3. What kind of business did Catherine's father own?
(a) Music studio.
4. What do Catherine and her mother talk about as they drink brandy?
(a) Talk about Catherine's life away from home.
(b) Talk about Anna.
(c) Talk about her father.
(d) Talk about the changes to the house.
5. What does Catherine think about when she watches and hears the dirt being thrown on her father's coffin?
(a) A Christmas Eve when she was 11.
(b) The first time she played the piano for her father.
(c) When she first moved out of her parents home.
(d) How her mother and father loved each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine think the drumming is?
2. What happens when Catherine and Anna look at each other in the mirror?
3. How does Catherine's mother want to walk home?
4. Why were some of the buildings in Catherine's town boarded up?
5. Why did Miss Bingham ride her bicycle?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)