|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was one of the changes Catherine noticed to her house?
(a) The piano has been removed.
(b) They have added on an extra room.
(c) There is new furniture in all of the rooms.
(d) There are now CDs and a CD player.
2. What does Catherine decide to wear to her father's funeral?
(a) Her black graduation skirt.
(b) The dress she wore to her aunt's.
(c) A shirt of her fathers.
(d) Her favorite pair of jeans.
3. What does Catherine's mother say that she has become?
(b) A disappointment.
(c) A proper lady.
(d) A heathen.
4. What kind of depression does Catherine confess to her mother she has?
(a) Post-natal depression.
(b) Manic depression.
(c) Schizophrenic depression.
(d) Bi-polar depression.
5. Where does Catherine stop on the way to Miss Bingham's house?
(a) The church to go to confession.
(b) To try once again to talk to her mother.
(c) A store to buy some chocolates.
(d) Her father's grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does her mother say will do Catherine's hair for the funeral?
2. What is Catherine thinking about when she wakes up at four thirty in the morning?
3. Why does Catherine ring the bell to get in her house?
4. Why can't Miss Bingham play the piano anymore?
5. What does Catherine wonder how to tell her mother?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)