|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Catherine off balance and is affecting her work?
(a) Her teaching schedule.
(b) David's inconsistent work.
(c) The tuning of the piano.
(d) Mood swings.
2. Why is the main character going to Ireland?
(a) For a vacation.
(b) Her father's funeral.
(c) To visit her new nephew.
(d) To play a concert.
3. Why does Catherine tell her mother she is working on a mass?
(a) Because of the structure and form of it.
(b) Because of her father's death.
(c) Because of the religious significance.
(d) Because of her depression.
4. What does Catherine look for as she rides through her hometown?
(a) Drumming contests.
(b) Familiar landmarks.
(c) The home she grew up in.
(d) People that she knows.
5. How much money does Catherine say she will get for the composition she is working on called Vernicle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Catherine move when she left Dave's?
2. Why is Catherine crying during the playing of her music?
3. Where did Catherine meet her favorite composer?
4. What does Catherine's mother make her to calm her down?
5. What do Catherine and Dave fight about constantly?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)