|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liz do to try and reassure Catherine about her performance?
(a) Puts Catherine's head on her shoulder.
(b) Hugs her tight.
(c) Squeezes her arm.
(d) Wipes the tears from her face.
2. Where does Catherine's father think she is?
(c) United States.
3. What does Catherine think about as labor pains hit her in the ambulance?
(b) Her mother.
(d) The pub.
4. What does Catherine want music to celebrate?
(a) The human life cycle.
(b) The birth of an ordinary girl.
(c) The idea that miracles happen daily.
(d) The surprise of unexpected feelings.
5. Catherine comes to realize that for her a car is a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What vow does Catherine make in regards to her daughter right after she is born?
2. How does Catherine's favorite composer respond when she asks him about music and influences?
3. Who else in Catherine's family was depressed according to her mother?
4. What did Catherine have to do after she got caught lying?
5. Why does Catherine hate winter?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)