|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Miss Bingham describe Catherine's work?
(a) Moody and changing.
(b) Inconsistent and spiraling.
(c) Surprising and catchy.
(d) Powerful and difficult.
2. What does Catherine decide to wear to her father's funeral?
(a) Her favorite pair of jeans.
(b) The dress she wore to her aunt's.
(c) A shirt of her fathers.
(d) Her black graduation skirt.
3. What do Catherine and Dave fight about constantly?
(a) Her parents.
(b) His drinking.
(c) Her music.
4. What kind of business did Catherine's father own?
(a) Music studio.
5. Who did Catherine write this song for?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine's father think the drumming is?
2. What is Catherine surprised to see when she gets to town?
3. Which of the following is the main character of this novel?
4. How does Catherine describe her the song?
5. Why does Catherine wonder if Dave will still find her attractive?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)