|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Catherine sound drunk?
(a) The nurse gave her pain medication for her contractions.
(b) She is having a stroke.
(c) She used alcohol to try and reduce the amount of pain she was in.
(d) She is in so much pain from her contractions.
2. Which word does Catherine use to describe how she is worried about her composition as rehearsals start?
3. Where does Miss Bingham get her only comfort?
4. What do Catherine and Geraldine have in common?
(a) They both like to do hair.
(b) They both lost their father.
(c) They both are single.
(d) They both live in a pub.
5. Who did Catherine write this song for?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Catherine and brings her flowers?
2. What do Catherine and her mother talk about as they drink brandy?
3. What does Catherine think the drumming is?
4. Catherine's mother accuses Catherine of what in regard to her mother's religious beliefs?
5. Why were some of the buildings in Catherine's town boarded up?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)